Sign in to follow this  
Synfully21Sweet

Question for Subs/Doms

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Now it's time for donuts.

How you gonna eat 'em with your fingers stuck in that Chinese puzzle?

Like This....

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

My comment wasn't directed at you, Perrie.  :smileywink:  Just in general.  And derailing threads, it's what I
do

The OP's question was answered with common sense fifty posts ago.  Now it's time for donuts.

Many places are giving away free doughbuts for "Talk Like A Pirate Day" here.

I should take a tour of all my local Doughnut purveyors and get a dozen.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

My comment wasn't directed at you, Perrie.  :smileywink:  Just in general.  And derailing threads, it's what I
do

The OP's question was answered with common sense fifty posts ago.  Now it's time for donuts.

Krispy Kreme doughnut shops only give away a dozen if you DRESS like a pirate as well as talk like one...

http://www.krispykreme.com/pirate

Tex Monday wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

do

Krispy Kreme doughnut shops only give away a dozen if you DRESS like a pirate as well as talk like one...

I'm just worried how they will respond to a Martian Pirate.

suddenly the Martian remembers a sleeping cat and it dawns on him there is a place offering a free piece of fish for talking like a Pirate...........................................

"if you meant that we like to associate with people who share at least some of our interests, particularly if the association will be intimate, "

This as i  meant. Surely on  others a little research on how to mix is not unreasonable. Is it?

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

You'd be surprised how many daily tasks are still quite doable while wearing a pair of handcuffs, thumbcuffs or Chinese finger cuffs, donuts and milk being one of the easier ones.

...I've said too much, haven't I?

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

You'd be surprised how many daily tasks are still quite doable while wearing a pair of handcuffs, thumbcuffs or Chinese finger cuffs, donuts and milk being one of the easier ones.

...I've said too much, haven't I?

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Having a bad day storm. Way to attack someone who innocently asked a question. She wasnt asking whos fault it was. Even stated he was a nice guy. She was asking how it goes at first since she is new at this. Gain others insights. We all dont start new things knowing everything. Chill out for once stop being no negative. She wants to take it slow nothing wrong with that.

First of all, why would we need to wait for someone to ask "whose fault it is" before we pointed it out?  Sometimes people need a good knock on the head. And how do you know that she has asked her question "innocently?'  That is an assumption on your part. 

Why such a need to defend the OP?  Did you think the OP was not capable of defending herself?

Lastly, to the real issue at hand, "he is a nice guy," in the estimation of most of the responders to this thread, actually, no he is not.  Do you always blindly assume that anyone claiming to be a Master is 'a nice guy?"

I know it was innocent because I know the OP in RL. It was innocently asked. I am the one who directed her to ask when she asked me. I offend anyone who is wrongly attacked. I personally dont know the whole situation, only she does. Sometimes the most obvious answer is not the one seen easily. 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Sometimes the most obvious answer is not the one seen easily. 

More often it's the answer that the person already knew but didn't want to admit was right.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Sometimes the most obvious answer is not the one seen easily. 

More often it's the answer that the person already knew but didn't want to admit was right.

Wise and true words Perrie! 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I know it was innocent because I know the OP in RL. It was innocently asked. I am the one who directed her to ask when she asked me.
I offend anyone who is wrongly attacked.
I personally dont know the whole situation, only she does. Sometimes the most obvious answer is not the one seen easily. 

Does anybody - except the poster, and perhaps not even her - have an inkling of what the highlighted sentence is supposed to mean?

I have run it back and forth through Google Translate using the obvious language pairs, but it still makes no sense,

Suggestions?

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Really?

Isn't it astonishing, the radical difference in meaning a couple of letters makes...

There was a time when dom's taught their sub's presentation skills; including writing presentation skills.  These days It seems as if these dom's are a dime a dozen--the sub's are getting worse by the SL day. 

Well of course you will dear. God forbid Pie EVER miss a chance to correct someones spelling and then him and crow (I think his alt) insult either the OP of the greater SL whole. Well frankly the SL world and perhaps RL would come crashing down if that were to happen!

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

... (I think his alt) insult either the OP
of the greater SL whole.

If this^^ were true, then I would yell :"BULLSEYE"

However, I much prefer hitting the minority....

PS /yells BULLSEYE!

I agree with the Doms by the dozen but as for correcting and jugding my writing skills rather then who I am as a person says more of the other person then I. I just roll with the punches. Im glad some people got a laugh, I know I did :). I just came out of the hospital so my brain must have still in lala land. 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Ha thanks Pie! On another note.. I had to look up what FIFY meant. lol Does that make me old?

Old? Not necessarily. It just means that you are ignorant of conventions necessary to participate in forums without frequently making a fool of yourself.

Which is better than, as are other contributors, simply being ignorant.

Madleline Blackbart wrote

"Well of course you will dear. God forbid Pie EVER miss a chance to correct someones spelling and then him and crow (I think his alt) insult either the OP of the greater SL whole. Well frankly the SL world and perhaps RL would come crashing down if that were to happen!""

I did not find the question unreasonable. Asking clarification on an ambiguous sentence should never be taken as an attack.  It was difficult to understand its meaning.