How do you report an avatar that is falsely accusing you and banning you?

DarrynDryver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is a situation where I am not the only victim.  I have been banned 3 times from this persons sim for no reason and just yesterday, received the following IM from him:

[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: SWEEMS YOU HAVE AN OBSEESION WITH ME AND MY GREAT POPULAR CLUB--JUST BECAUSE YOURS SUCKS SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU STOOP LOW LIKE A WORM TO CRASH OTHERS-IN THIS CASE YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME-ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK AND YOU GOT CAUGHT SPAMMING MY REGION AND WE KICKED YOU OUT FOR IT--TRY HARD TO BE A REAL MAN AND MOVE ON AND DO SOME THING WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP THIS HERE--YOUR A CHILD WHINING FOR CANDY YOU NEVER DESERVED-NOW MOVE YOUR ASS ON AND STAY AWAY AND STOP REPUTIZING YOURSELF ASD THE MAIN COWARD IN SECOND LIFE... CPWARD
[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: LOL C-O-W-A-R-D
[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: \COWARD

I want to report him and have the Lindens look into his activities on Second Life as he has made the lives of many people in SL miserable with his behavior.  It is fine if he does not want me on his sim but I won't stand for someone accusing me of what I did not do!!

15 answers to this question

He doesn't sound like a sweet guy.  On the other hand, a landowner has an absolute right to ban or eject anyone from his land.  He doesn't need to offer a reason.  He doesn't even need to have one.  Linden Lab won't display even the slightest interest unless there is a TOS violation involved.  See the TOS, Sect. 6: "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."

It's time to move on and find a new place to enjoy Second Life.

You don't report him. This is typically a resident to resident dispute and LL will not interfere whatsoever. Plus, an owner can ban anybody he wants for any reason or for no reason at all. 

Just ignore it and move on to other clubs. Btw, you should edit tour post and remove the resident's name: it's against the community guidelines here AND against the ToS to post conversations without all the participants being OK with it. 

SL is wide and clubs are thousands. Find your entertainment somewhere else. Oh, and you may want to ckeck your worn items as this person mentions that you were spamming his place. Some attached objects can send IMs or pollute local chat, even if you don't mean to. Just be careful in the future. 

• Like 1

From what I've seen the man is clearly Bipolar, he is intimidated by men who appear stronger than him, their  Banned...Woman who don't take to him, their banned... the only thing you will see in his club is couples and those who are into same sex relationships, the couples if one of them come alone their banned,  it's truly a mess...I have invited a handful of people who all said they aren't allowed in his club, he even set up the fishing game and attacked everyone who won over 1k in lindens off of the game that HE had set up.... just know if he is intimated, your banned..if he has any assumption that your playing him, even if your NOT, your banned..but he created his own world and he pays for it literally,  so let him have it and move on... that is the luxury of SL it's your world, and you created it, but HE himself would have a better turn out if he wasn't such a NUT, theirs so much more to explore

This is a situation where I am not the only victim.  I have been banned 3 times from this persons sim for no reason and just yesterday, received the following IM from him:

[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: SWEEMS YOU HAVE AN OBSEESION WITH ME AND MY GREAT POPULAR CLUB--JUST BECAUSE YOURS SUCKS SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU STOOP LOW LIKE A WORM TO CRASH OTHERS-IN THIS CASE YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME-ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK AND YOU GOT CAUGHT SPAMMING MY REGION AND WE KICKED YOU OUT FOR IT--TRY HARD TO BE A REAL MAN AND MOVE ON AND DO SOME THING WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP THIS HERE--YOUR A CHILD WHINING FOR CANDY YOU NEVER DESERVED-NOW MOVE YOUR ASS ON AND STAY AWAY AND STOP REPUTIZING YOURSELF ASD THE MAIN COWARD IN SECOND LIFE... CPWARD
[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: LOL C-O-W-A-R-D
[0:30] Sylver Qunhua: \COWARD

I want to report him and have the Lindens look into his activities on Second Life as he has made the lives of many people in SL miserable with his behavior.  It is fine if he does not want me on his sim but I won't stand for someone accusing me of what I did not do!!

Open Profile > Report or Right-Click > Report

Note though, that this issue will probably get zero attention from LL. It's a personal issue, and accusations or not, they're only banning you from their land. LL don't ban people for damaging pride.

You're welcome to spend your in-world time as you please, however.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.