What's your idea of a cute avatar?

PinknBlonde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Malanya wrote:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

Malanya wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

I suppose it's just the way it came off then I dunno. I'm assuming she asked in a previous thread those questions as I haven't seen themin this thread. It's just the fat frownty thing seemed somewhat trollish in it's humor.

No I think it was baiting. I read all the posts she had made when she was new
:)
It's childish.

edit: typo

okay that I could see. It's sorta in line. Either way I suppose I only said something because it was..not really in line with the rest of the topic? More uncalled for rude IMO.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

She musta really meant fatass.

If you think that avatar is a fatass you've never seen a healthy women before. Some of them look like that. She has no body fat to speak of just large hips. Troll harder Pie.

Large hips = fatass.

(When we were students we used to damn fatasses with the faint praise of "good child-bearing hips"; as if we cared.)

PinknBlonde wrote:

How would I hear anything if we're not talking? We're typing.....

Obviously you may *think* you are very clever or you really don't understand that words have more than one meaning. Depending on the sentence in which they are used and surrounding words (I won't use the grammatical references for the words, I am keeping it simple) it changes. This may help you understand. Please read #2, #3 and #10. Hope this helps.

large hips does not = fatass. Yes some women with large hips are fat granted. All of them? I think not.

I geuss you and your fellow students condemned people for being diffrent then you. How charming you all must have been.

Yet again you are completely wrong. You can be as skinny as Mother Theresa's anorexic grandmother but if you have wide hips you are a fatass.

Since you ask, my coterie of fellow students and myself, being intelligent rational beings, made a nightly habit of  assessing a subclass of humanity who were different from us, that is, those of a different gender; unlike these forums, we were not concerned about how lacking in cognitive abilities they were, merely the extent to which they would be grateful for the opportunity to be introduced to various members of our group.

I'd rather be known for being kooky than cute... pastel hair colour that changes with my bohemian outfits, a curvy shape that some may well sneer at for being "fat" but reflects my earth mother status and my love of home baking... don't be defined by what one society says "cute" is but create your own version of what you think looks good... there's bound to be someone that appreciates your unique style within sl! 

For your edification, hips are not asses and asses are not hips; now you know. 

Even as virgin students there is really no reason to confuse these two parts of the anatomy.   I appreciate that when you and your pals were all student buddies, you all may never have seen another human being naked and perhaps were all too self conscious to gaze into a mirror or look downwards when naked, but you can clearly see hips and asses are different parts of the body even when someone is dressed, so really no excuses...

PinknBlonde wrote:

What do you personally look for in an avatar? Post pics or even explain what

Of skin, hair, etc you like on a male or female avi

Being Drow, I find women with grey / coal-black skin, white hair, crimson glowing eyes, skimpy leather clothing, whips and daggers, and terrifying attitudes and thirst for power extremely cute. There is nothing more attractive and adorable than a murderous Drowess who is about to beat you up simply because she is bored. :heart:

Kiriy6_001.pngphae_001.png

The first image was taken from http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13806 and posted there by Alais d Nightsong. The second is a fellow roleplayer.

PeachJubilee wrote:

For your edification, hips are not asses and asses are not hips; now you know. 

Even as virgin students there is really no reason to confuse these two parts of the anatomy.   I appreciate that when you and your pals were all student buddies, you all may never have seen another human being naked and perhaps were all too self conscious to gaze into a mirror or look downwards when naked, but you can clearly see hips and asses are different parts of the body even when someone is dressed, so really no excuses...

For your own edification, a fatass indicates broadness of beam, rather than potential depth of penetration. If we had wanted to discuss the development of females' gluteus maximus muscles we would have been making the evaluation in terms of Helis, ie the estimated number of radio controlled helicopters which might simultaneously be landed upon them. For example, assuming that the image above has not suffered significant aspect ratio distortion, the avatar would rate at 1.9 Helis.

Erm . . . and perhaps you are not yet as mature - or rational - as we were, since when we looked downwards in the mirror, we saw not our backsides, but our pride and joys.

• 9 months later...

The photo of this woman is very beautiful. I think it is wrong for anyone to judge what is 'normal' and what is 'beautiful' as to set standards in Second Life or reality. Sadly it is people like this who call others names that makes our society think cookie cutter looks are acceptable as the new beautiful. You really should be ashamed for bashing someone you obviously have issue with. Make yourself happy instead of lashing out at others and you will feel better about yourself and your life. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/06/2017 at 0:21 PM, Talligurl said:

I know it's an old thread, I know I shouldn't do this, but I just can't resist. My idea of a cute avi.

Yes naughty! 2013!

But I do need to say beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder, I saw him a few days ago at a nice German club I like.

When looking at this sparkling gentleman's "come-hither gaze", you need to consider the moonlit night, the glass of champagne, and his engrossing conversation that has mades the hours fly by like minutes. You need to consider gazing into his baby blues for hours on end, your breath short and your heart going ドキドキ (pr. dokidoki=throb) as you wait for the offer of coffee in his 512M2 plot skybox.

ThoseEyes_001.thumb.png.fea409e4645ab78cab59ef50476ec5c9.png

Edit: No, not this one in the hoodie, he afk'ed all night, not a single hihihi out of him, I meant the guy in TMP body and tatts behind him near the red candles. See him? Stunning.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.