Jump to content

What's your idea of a cute avatar?


PinknBlonde
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Being unique is far better than being a sheep, right? I think you should come up with your own idea of what a cute avatar is , and be your own person. IMO it reflects on the type of person you are here. I would never want to copy someone's hair, shape, skin, etc. Go shopping and design an avatar that refelcts who you are or want to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soft, smooth and relatively small features... young-looking... possibly some things verging on funny, such as very big, brightly colourful glasses, or a hugging panda bear worn as a school-type backpack... dunno, definitions of 'cute' are probably going to vary wildly -as they should, I guess.

 

But I agree with Malanya: unless you've specifically set out to construct a projection of everyone else's definition of 'cute' (or what you end up thinking that definition is, besides an incredibly diffuse one), for whatever purpose... roleplay, a sociological study or whatever... unless it's something like that, perhaps you should care more about your own taste for cuteness, than others' :smileywink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tinies are kyoot! :heart: Even though a tiny cat friend of mine shreds my legs every time I say something mean I can't help but adore her to pieces.

Oh, looking for human(oid) avies? Don't look no further than Orca Flotta: she's the definition of a sugarcoated candy bar. And completely without added articial sweeteners, mesh or sumfink stoopid. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cute is one of those tricky words. In the place (and time) I grew up, referring to a grown woman as cute was patronising, and referring to a man as cute was downright insulting. Cute was for babies, pre-teen girls, puppies and ducklings.

These days the American influence through media has brought in the more general meaning of 'attractive'. A man can be considered cute without it being a slur on his masculinity. 

So I think of tinies, My Little pony avs, and fuzzy cartoon animals as cute. Somtimes sickeningly so :). In the other sense? Almost any av can be good-looking if it's put together well. I can't say blond hair is better than black, because on the right av either can look great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Kelli May wrote:

Cute is one of those tricky words. In the place (and time) I grew up, referring to a grown woman as cute was patronising, and referring to a man as cute was downright insulting. Cute was for babies, pre-teen girls, puppies and ducklings.

These days the American influence through media has brought in the more general meaning of 'attractive'. A man can be considered cute without it being a slur on his masculinity. 

So I think of tinies, My Little pony avs, and fuzzy cartoon animals as cute. Somtimes sickeningly so
:)
. In the other sense? Almost any av can be good-looking if it's put together well. I can't say blond hair is better than black, because on the right av either can look great.

Ah yes, Cute Babies.

One of my best friends is an OB and she always enjoys watching new parents cooing over their crotch fruit.

But one in particular really stood out to her.  As she watched the parents ooing and awing over their new baby all she could think was that she had just delivered Elmer Fudd Incarnate.

Ah yes, all babies are cute.  Till the first time you have to change a diaper.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

 

Don't sweat it Malanya as she is just doing the her usual trolling.  She will switch back to playing the 'victim' soon enough; perhaps we can even get a view of it in this thread when and if she decides to respond to you.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Kelli May wrote:

Cute is one of those tricky words. In the place (and time) I grew up, referring to a grown woman as cute was patronising, and referring to a man as cute was downright insulting. Cute was for babies, pre-teen girls, puppies and ducklings.

These days the American influence through media has brought in the more general meaning of 'attractive'. A man can be considered cute without it being a slur on his masculinity. 

So I think of tinies, My Little pony avs, and fuzzy cartoon animals as cute. Somtimes sickeningly so
:)
. In the other sense? Almost any av can be good-looking if it's put together well. I can't say blond hair is better than black, because on the right av either can look great.

Ah yes, Cute Babies.

One of my best friends is an OB and she always enjoys watching new parents cooing over their crotch fruit.

But one in particular really stood out to her.  As she watched the parents ooing and awing over their new baby all she could think was that she had just delivered Elmer Fudd Incarnate.

Ah yes, all babies are cute.  Till the first time you have to change a diaper.

 

I don't think all babies are cute. That's just what I tell their parents when they ask. Somehow it feels like bad form to say "No, it's a stinky, wrinkly, miniature Winston Churchill."

Of course, I'm not referring to the spawn of any of my friends here. You all have such cute children.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

swallowed.jpg

 


Kelli May wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Kelli May wrote:

Cute is one of those tricky words. In the place (and time) I grew up, referring to a grown woman as cute was patronising, and referring to a man as cute was downright insulting. Cute was for babies, pre-teen girls, puppies and ducklings.

These days the American influence through media has brought in the more general meaning of 'attractive'. A man can be considered cute without it being a slur on his masculinity. 

So I think of tinies, My Little pony avs, and fuzzy cartoon animals as cute. Somtimes sickeningly so
:)
. In the other sense? Almost any av can be good-looking if it's put together well. I can't say blond hair is better than black, because on the right av either can look great.

Ah yes, Cute Babies.

One of my best friends is an OB and she always enjoys watching new parents cooing over their crotch fruit.

But one in particular really stood out to her.  As she watched the parents ooing and awing over their new baby all she could think was that she had just delivered Elmer Fudd Incarnate.

Ah yes, all babies are cute.  Till the first time you have to change a diaper.

 

I don't think all babies are cute. That's just what I tell their parents when they ask. Somehow it feels like bad form to say "No, it's a stinky, wrinkly, miniature Winston Churchill."

Of course, I'm not referring to the spawn of any of my friends here. You all have such
cute
children.

And that does remind me of one of my all time favorites!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


PinknBlonde wrote:

First of all, that avi was from am image search i found. Secondly im not

a troll, and

third of all i am just asking a question so if u have a problem with me asking ab

out avatars just DONT comment.

Sorry, if you post we comment. That would make sense no? Oh I am sorry you didn't hear what you wanted.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Pie Serendipity wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

She musta really meant fatass.

If you think that avatar is a fatass you've never seen a healthy women before. Some of them look like that. She has no body fat to speak of just large hips. Troll harder Pie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

 

I suppose it's just the way it came off then I dunno. I'm assuming she asked in a previous thread those questions as I haven't seen themin this thread. It's just the fat frownty thing seemed somewhat trollish in it's humor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

 

Don't sweat it Malanya as she is just doing the her usual trolling.  She will switch back to playing the 'victim' soon enough; perhaps we can even get a view of it in this thread when and if she decides to respond to you.   

Considering you friends with Pie who claims his fellow SL members are "runts" I can only geuss you do not know the defination of a troll. I have never played the victim. Unless you count my defence of myself when Pie feels the need to troll me and others by calling us stupid in uncalled for ways. If that's being a victim then I geuss I am and I will not be ashamed of it. Your really as bad as Pie frankly (if your not one in the same which remains to be seen). So I'll say to you what I've said to Pie. Troll harder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Madeline Blackbart wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:

You have a WARPED definition of fat there. Big hips does not equal fat. I'm geussing you have some kinda beef with said resident though and that's the ultimate purpose of this post? Why else bring up that photo?

The OP has asked questions about building an avatar showing pictures of wanting a certain hair, clothes, etc. since new to sl. This is nothing new, the OP trying to simulate another resident as far as i see it.  The photo *may* have been a try at humor, I have no idea. I agree, the picture does not denote fat. Curves do not equal being fat.

 

I suppose it's just the way it came off then I dunno. I'm assuming she asked in a previous thread those questions as I haven't seen themin this thread. It's just the fat frownty thing seemed somewhat trollish in it's humor.

No I think it was baiting. I read all the posts she had made when she was new :) It's childish.

 edit: typo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...