Prim Eyes and Jaw bug - Please help me fix it!

Aura Beedit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem. For a month I been having this problem to alot of avatars but mine. Furry characters have eyes out of their heads  and their jaw is forward. This bug is kinda annoying when i want to take pictures because they look glitchy.

By the way it happens on all 3rd party viewers even in the default viewer.

How to fix it?

Photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrg8ol8jrnm3flt/bugged%20eyes.png 

I have a problem. For a month I been having this problem to alot of avatars but mine. Furry characters have eyes out of their heads  and their jaw is forward. This bug is kinda annoying when i want to take pictures because they look glitchy.

By the way it happens on all 3rd party viewers even in the default viewer.

How to fix it?

Photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrg8ol8jrnm3flt/bugged%20eyes.png 

This usually means that you are wearing the wrong shape (or, some glitch could have stuck you with the default "Ruth" shape). Furry avatars often have flattened heads so that the prim eyes can be attached to the base avatar's eye attachment points, so the right head shape is important.

Make sure you have the right shape on, then look into the usual fixes for Ruthing.

I found I had this problem after wearing a mesh avatar and changing without relogging.

Many all-mesh avis have a deformer that will squish your avi's shape all sorts of wrong ways, and even if you look okay otherwise when you take it off, things like this happen.

Unruthing didn't help me, unfortunately, because I was caught messed up  no matter which avi I put on. I found several relogs didn't help either.

The only way I was able to fix that specific issue was to clear cache and wait for everything to load while my avi drowned at the bottom of Smith.

This is probably not the ONLY way to fix it for SURE, but it's the only way I was able to get rid of that issue. Now, whenever I put on a mesh avi and want to take it off, I change into my regular avi and relog to avoid awkward stretching I might not be able to see on my end or the eyepop thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.