Scripter position open at my store

PhoebeDesmons

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My name is Phoebe and I am the owner of The violet vixen. I am also the co-owner of Violet Vixen & Black Heart

Me and my partner Isfrael are both illustrators/designers and create content for SL such as clothing, accessories and mod kits for the furry community. We are both 3d models with experience with blender & maya. 

We rack in about a grand a month between the two of us, we also have a joint brand, Squirt which will be featuring adult toys. (Our last scripter disapeared when we were finishing the hud so the project froze =\)

What we are looking for is a scripter who is 100% professional, has good communication skills and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner and not disapear halfway through. 

I've been having this issue with flakey scripters for the longest time. There is a lot of money to be had however not many scripters are willing to put in the leg work that me and Isfrael have put in to make the money we do now. It's not an overnight deal, it requires a lot of work. 

Cuts would start out at 5% per product with a script and this is both inworld and on the marketplace. I have experience creating textures for huds and understanding of how they are put together. The more determination we see, the more projects we will allow to have scripts which means more money that continuely rolls in.

Some of our work will need scripters who can:

Work with UUID's and texture changing

Saving preset settings for colors

HEX color changing options

Color picker options

States, hidden layers

Work with ADULT or FURRY related material without issues. 

Movement such as ears & tails and/or wings

re-size and re-position scripts

-

We take this very seriously and by creating an adult line we want to target more customers and bring in more money however for this to work correctly we need a dedicated scripter who is willing to work as hard as we have to get where we have gotten. If not you will not make money. There's no magic in making it. Just hard work. 

Please contact me in world via notecard PhoebeDesmons.Resident

My name is Phoebe and I am the owner of The violet vixen. I am also the co-owner of Violet Vixen & Black Heart

Me and my partner Isfrael are both illustrators/designers and create content for SL such as clothing, accessories and mod kits for the furry community. We are both 3d models with experience with blender & maya. 

We rack in about a grand a month between the two of us, we also have a joint brand, Squirt which will be featuring adult toys. (Our last scripter disapeared when we were finishing the hud so the project froze =\)

What we are looking for is a scripter who is 100% professional, has good communication skills and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner and not disapear halfway through. 

I've been having this issue with flakey scripters for the longest time. There is a lot of money to be had however not many scripters are willing to put in the leg work that me and Isfrael have put in to make the money we do now. It's not an overnight deal, it requires a lot of work. 

Cuts would start out at 5% per product with a script and this is both inworld and on the marketplace. I have experience creating textures for huds and understanding of how they are put together. The more determination we see, the more projects we will allow to have scripts which means more money that continuely rolls in.

Some of our work will need scripters who can:

Work with UUID's and texture changing

Saving preset settings for colors

HEX color changing options

Color picker options

States, hidden layers

Work with ADULT or FURRY related material without issues. 

Movement such as ears & tails and/or wings

re-size and re-position scripts

-

We take this very seriously and by creating an adult line we want to target more customers and bring in more money however for this to work correctly we need a dedicated scripter who is willing to work as hard as we have to get where we have gotten. If not you will not make money. There's no magic in making it. Just hard work. 

Please contact me in world via notecard PhoebeDesmons.Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.