LEA7 Classroom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since there is a new forum, I thought I would let you know that LEA7 (MOSP) has a free to use classroom complete with seating, inspirational quotes :D and pretty grounds. It is free to use. You cannot charge ANY money for your classes. They must be free. You can put out a tip jar at the end of class (20 minute auto return).

THIS IS NOT FOR BUILDING!!!!!  It is for informational classes.

The sim is rated Moderate.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA7/44/207/803

Since there is a new forum, I thought I would let you know that LEA7 (MOSP) has a free to use classroom complete with seating, inspirational quotes :D and pretty grounds. It is free to use. You cannot charge ANY money for your classes. They must be free. You can put out a tip jar at the end of class (20 minute auto return).

THIS IS NOT FOR BUILDING!!!!!  It is for informational classes.

The sim is rated Moderate.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA7/44/207/803

• 3 months later...

You are very welcome to visit. There are classes going on from time to time but there is no schedule posted. Folks come and go as they please. If you want general info on second life a good place to start would be New Citizens Incorporated (hope I have that correct; it has been awhile) or NCI where there are always lots of avatars hanging out -- many new. I "grew up" there as did many, many avatars. They have all sorts of classes and a big board near the main landing point that tells you when and where they would be.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.