I want to teach English young learners, just children or teenagers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean RP (role play)? If so, this may be a misclassified question. But since your bio says you wish to improve your English speaking skills, which is evident by your question, I wonder if you are translating your wish correctly.

As stated before, SL is for adults only and for very good reason. I love kids and respect their intelligence as much or more than the mind of many adults. Still, I can't imagine why someone would innocently wish to seek out or bring minors (into SL) to 'teach' a skill one admittedly lacks in within the confines of an adult only community. 

I think maybe they mean they want to teach to students who are english speaking...not nessicarily teach them english. And maybe role players that age range not really kids. It's hard to say though since there english is deffinatly broken. I'm thinking there hoping they'll improve there english skill through teaching RP in SL. That's my best geuss.

I believe there is a diffrence between broken english and miss spelling. But you wouldn't know that would you. What with being of sucha  "superior" breeding to the rest of us.  We get it your a special snowflake with a copy of spell check. Thanks for sharing. Why don't you go take your special snowflake-self somewhere else because frankly no one cares.

nce again you've proven What a jerk you are and how much you feel you are above everyone else. I can't imagine that I'm the only one on this forum who dislikes your attitude problem. In fact I know you've actually chased people away who were only try to be helpful to other forum members with your little attitude problem. I don't think you get it do you? People dislike you. People hate your "I'm better then you" attitude. Frankly I don't see how you are able to garner any other friends beyond crow (who may be your alt for all I know). But then I geuss some people like to be tuanted and insulted. Who am I to judge. Basically what I'm saying is F*&^k off.

Once upon a time I was watching a big sports game on a TV in a communal student lounge, with a six-pack of cold beer to wash down a giant pack of chips.

The idiot sitting in front of me turned around and said "Gissa beer", to which I politely responded that he should have thought ahead and made his own arrangements for refreshments.

He suggested, like you, that I had an "attitude problem", to which I gave the same response as I am offering to you:

"I have an attitude; it is YOU that has the problem."

Yup it's me. I made you insult me when I had said nothing insulting to you. It was me that made you chase off that member of the forum who IMed me about your attitude. Yup...it's me that's the problem...I'm such a **bleep**.

EDIT: Seeing at how you treat people here I'm doubting how "polite" your response was. But then maybe it was because IRL you'd be afraid to try and start the **bleep** you start here. I know I would be.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

IRL you'd be afraid to try and start the **bleep** you start here. I know I would be.

I'm not.

I do.

You should be.

I don't have to be afraid because I don't treat people like crap for no reason. You on the other hand do. One day that may get you into trouble. Not my problem though. Have fun with you little attitude problem.

I don't have to be afraid because I don't treat people like crap for no reason. You on the other hand do. One day that may get you into trouble. Not my problem though. Have fun with you little attitude problem.

You've misunderstood again. Why does that not surprise me?

And I always have excellent reasons for the way I treat people.

And not once has my attitude got me into trouble in rl, maybe because I am bigger and nastier in rl than the delicacy of my words here might suggest.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

And I always have excellent reasons for the way I treat people.

And not once has my attitude got me into trouble in rl, maybe because I am bigger and nastier in rl than the delicacy of my words here might suggest.

Not really you don't. Unless randomly spellchecking people and calling them morons unprovoked counts as havign a reason. Not sure in what world that is though...

And I certianly hope that's true for your sake. Someday though there may be some one bigger and badder as often happens. Won't be me because even if I was big and bad I wouldn't care enough to do so but someone else? Who knows.

Your words have never been "delicate". There's a big diffrence between overly wordy and pretencious and delicate. You are more like a bull in a china shop in that respect. You can't use flowery language to make being a jerk more delicate..sorry to break it to you.

You do seem to follow me from thread to thread...even on ones I haven't spoken to you in to spell check me. It's almost flattering that your that obsessed with "proving" that I'm stupid. It's almost as if you think the opposite is true. I'm sure you'll deny it and call me stupid again...but that will only further my point really.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.