Huge payout for tallented scripter 1800 - 2500 - dependent on quality of work

CuddleCow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

what you will be required to do

script a server and client in world for a space based mmorpg in the style of eve online

script movement and animations for ships as well as particles and ship explosions where they break apart

script a remote control system whereby the player controls  their ship in third person perspective with a constrained camera  which can be rotated around the player's ship

player will sit in a chair , login to the hud with their credentials, server spawns their ship from the closest space station

script PVE only damage system

Script simple enemy ship ai and pathing

script antigravity for ships

script minable asteroids and mining,

script selling / trading items between ships and stations (npc only)

script warp travel system

script targeting system with lockon capability and attack and mining buttons that appear based on what item the player has selected

I'll make the items huds textures and sound effects , you just put it all togather how i want

script star particles that emit light once the script is dropped into a prim

you will be called on to do updates/add content from time to time, you will be payed per job then

Contact me on SKype or in world skype = Linca_Dragon world = CuddleCow

what you will be required to do

script a server and client in world for a space based mmorpg in the style of eve online

script movement and animations for ships as well as particles and ship explosions where they break apart

script a remote control system whereby the player controls  their ship in third person perspective with a constrained camera  which can be rotated around the player's ship

player will sit in a chair , login to the hud with their credentials, server spawns their ship from the closest space station

script PVE only damage system

Script simple enemy ship ai and pathing

script antigravity for ships

script minable asteroids and mining,

script selling / trading items between ships and stations (npc only)

script warp travel system

script targeting system with lockon capability and attack and mining buttons that appear based on what item the player has selected

I'll make the items huds textures and sound effects , you just put it all togather how i want

script star particles that emit light once the script is dropped into a prim

you will be called on to do updates/add content from time to time, you will be payed per job then

Contact me on SKype or in world skype = Linca_Dragon world = CuddleCow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.