Sign in to follow this  
Lanai Jarrico

The SL Enquirer Avie Poll- Topic: Musicians in Second Life

Please note: This thread has been modified and the question has been changed*

Question: Who are the best Musicians in Second Life? What do you think are the most important things a Musician can do to enhance the live music experience in SL?

There are countless musicians using second life to showcase their talent. Some have a huge following while others struggle to fill venues. I would like to know what residents think about live entertainers in SL.

Share your thoughts and comments on this topic. I will review all comments and include the most interesting responses in an article to be published on the SL Enquirer website about Musicians.

If you have any questions about this Avie Poll, please contact me at lanai_jarrico@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you.

Thank you for your participation.

Lanai Jarrico

Please note: This thread has been modified and the question has been changed*

Question: Who are the best Musicians in Second Life? What do you think are the most important things a Musician can do to enhance the live music experience in SL?

There are countless musicians using second life to showcase their talent. Some have a huge following while others struggle to fill venues. I would like to know what residents think about live entertainers in SL.

Share your thoughts and comments on this topic. I will review all comments and include the most interesting responses in an article to be published on the SL Enquirer website about Musicians.

If you have any questions about this Avie Poll, please contact me at lanai_jarrico@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you.

Thank you for your participation.

Lanai Jarrico

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

the link doesnt work

It works. But the OP made the . at the end of the sentence part of the link. Thats why clicking it doesn't work.

Thank you Syo... but unfortunately, not only we have to fig out the right url (without the dot) but we land on the homepage of the  blog... and we need to find the page related to the OP in the big messy jungle of the homepage... 

I think i could fig it out by myself, but im sorry, i dont have time for this.. i was ok, to see if i can provide my opinion but not if it will cost me too much of time for finding the right page...

But i bet that will boost their statistics for the homepage, indeed.....

That said, this is a blog i read from time to time and where ive read good quality articles.. but today, my purpose was not to hang out for reading randomly.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thank you Syo... but unfortunately, not only we have to fig out the right url (without the dot) but we land on the homepage of the  blog... and we need to find the page related to the OP in the big messy jungle of the homepage... 

I think i could fig it out by myself, but im sorry, i dont have time for this.. i was ok, to see if i can provide my opinion but not if it will cost me too much of time for finding the right page...

But i bet that will boost their statistics for the homepage, indeed.....

That said, this is a blog i read from time to time and where ive read good quality articles.. but today, my purpose was not to hang out for reading randomly.

I'm with you, Trinity. Tried clicking on it (after being helped in doing it correctly) and wandered for a few minutes looking for the right link...couldn't find it....already lost interest.

If the OP is truely interested, I would suggest coming back with a direct link to the poll in question so that we can find it. Otherwise, you're in for a very small survey....

I apologize to all who had a problem with the url link. The purpose of the question was for an article I would like to write about this topic, not to gain more hits to our site. We are fine with that. This is my first time using the forums for this purpose. Again, my apologies if it made you waste your time. I will take  these comments under consideration when considering using these forums again.

Sorry if you interpetted this Avie Poll in that way, It certainly was not my intention. This is my first time using the forum to take polls abut topics I wish to write about for the newspaper. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Lanai

No need to apologize Lanai.. i didnt wasted my time bec as i said, when i saw it would requiere i time i actually dont have for finding out where you wanted to lead us.. i just decided to give up... i would have been delighted to help, but here, im the one who is sorry, im badly busy these days and i dont have time for investigating where i have to go for bringing my help.

I of course, take in consideration it was your first post in the forum, and knowing the SL inquierer as i know it, it requieres a lot of skills for managing it,  probably more important than the one for posting in the fourm.

So you are totally forgiven..

Now if you need ppl help you for survey for writing your article, just post a direct link, and im pretty sure we will be some to be glad to help you :smileyhappy:

Greetings....I've read many great pieces from the staff at the SL Enquirer. 

Glad to see you guys spread out to the SL Forums here. 

Love the website and how easy it is to navigate!!!! 

Keep up the great work!!!!