Problem setting clothes up for sale

friscolives

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been learning about making clothing in SL. I founds some good templates (full permission, just as long as I dont sell the actual templates, but only use them for making the clothing. ) I make a few outfits, but when I try to drag them from inventory to a box or somehing to sell I can't. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, it's the first time i've tried it. I did check the properties, showing me as creator and owner. It won't allow me to check if they are copy, mod or transfer, I know if it was a chair or something else it would be simple, but the clothes arent cooperating. Any advice, or links to information on this?

I've been learning about making clothing in SL. I founds some good templates (full permission, just as long as I dont sell the actual templates, but only use them for making the clothing. ) I make a few outfits, but when I try to drag them from inventory to a box or somehing to sell I can't. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, it's the first time i've tried it. I did check the properties, showing me as creator and owner. It won't allow me to check if they are copy, mod or transfer, I know if it was a chair or something else it would be simple, but the clothes arent cooperating. Any advice, or links to information on this?

Thanks for the link, but I'm mostly curious about clothing and whether that presents different issues. I was able to set a marketplace store and sell some other items i've made, just trying to set up a vendor--or even just make my own box with the clothes in it to sell--seems not to work. I'll read the link in more detail later on, maybe I'm missing something.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, make sure that the textures you're using are full perm. That could cause an issue. Next, to change the permissions on clothing you make, right click it in your inventory and go to Properties. I know on some viewers there's also an option to change the permissions on the contents of a box. Edit the prim, click contents, then permissions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.