Looking for Scripters for a small project!

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm in need of a scripter who can work cheaply(I'm not rich) but is able to do a decent job (I realize I pay for quality here)

Following is what I need doing!

Employee Callbox: 

I need a device that my sales team can login into when they start work then no matter where they are on grid when someone touches the callbox it sends a message to all the online sales staff telling thme their assistance is require in store with a link to the requesting persons profile.

A booking device:

Looking for some sort of devic that when a client clicks on it allows them to make a booking for my services and then keeps the booking in memory for when I can get in click on it and recieve said bookings, I'm looking for something that asks questions in local then compiles the answers into a readable notecard.

If anyone out there can do this then please IM me with quotes, my IMs go to email in case I'm not online ;)

Hello! I'm in need of a scripter who can work cheaply(I'm not rich) but is able to do a decent job (I realize I pay for quality here)

Following is what I need doing!

Employee Callbox: 

I need a device that my sales team can login into when they start work then no matter where they are on grid when someone touches the callbox it sends a message to all the online sales staff telling thme their assistance is require in store with a link to the requesting persons profile.

A booking device:

Looking for some sort of devic that when a client clicks on it allows them to make a booking for my services and then keeps the booking in memory for when I can get in click on it and recieve said bookings, I'm looking for something that asks questions in local then compiles the answers into a readable notecard.

If anyone out there can do this then please IM me with quotes, my IMs go to email in case I'm not online ;)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.