Hello Second Life and fellow Residents

Aratur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I joined Second Life about a week ago and I officialy wanted to say  "Hello to everyone here" :matte-motes-smile:

I had already been in SL about a year ago, but I only stayed for a few weeks. But this time I would really like to stay here and explore SL :matte-motes-big-grin:

Furthermore I want to use this thread to maybe get to know some other SL visitors. As I don't know anyone yet in SL and I am alone right now, I wanted to try it via the forum.    So if someone here would like to hang around and chat, then you can reply to this thread or even better, you could message me inworld (under my name: Aratur).

Hello everyone,

I joined Second Life about a week ago and I officialy wanted to say  "Hello to everyone here" :matte-motes-smile:

I had already been in SL about a year ago, but I only stayed for a few weeks. But this time I would really like to stay here and explore SL :matte-motes-big-grin:

Furthermore I want to use this thread to maybe get to know some other SL visitors. As I don't know anyone yet in SL and I am alone right now, I wanted to try it via the forum.    So if someone here would like to hang around and chat, then you can reply to this thread or even better, you could message me inworld (under my name: Aratur).

Welcome back to SL, Aratur:

A few forumites and their friends gather together for Sunday breakfast at varying locations around SL, each time hosted by one of the growing gang. If you are available around 8AM SLT on Sundays, come join us! Hippie Bowman (a regular here in the forum) maintains the schedule and posts announcements to the Breakfast group. Look up his profile and you'll see the group. You're welcome to join, or you can watch the forums for information. Hippie sometimes remembers to post invites here, but he's a Hippie don't ya know, so we can't always depend on his memory ;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.