Looking for a Scripter to "Animate" Rigged Mesh Items

amkue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a scripter who will be able to animate the rigged mesh eyelids of an avatar I'm working on. I would also like to get a "talk jaw" animation as well. Please send me a message in game for a prompt response even if I'm offline. Thanks so much for your time =)

~Wild

I'm looking for a scripter who will be able to animate the rigged mesh eyelids of an avatar I'm working on. I would also like to get a "talk jaw" animation as well. Please send me a message in game for a prompt response even if I'm offline. Thanks so much for your time =)

~Wild

You can not animate rigged mesh, however you can make the eyelids not rigged and attach to an attachment point, much like you would with sculpties or prims. I highly reconmend using this script system for animating prims / mesh   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/zEDAPSAnimated-Prim-System-10-CASHBACK-OFFER/2760746    it is easy to use (watch the videos) and lets you have options for the "trigers" and you can have more than one "triger" .. ie walking, sitiing, touch, etc.. Maybe do the jaw the same way ... but I am not sure if it will move with voice like the default SL avatars do... would be neat though and I wish you all the luck in the world .. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.