perdi 7 objetos em Eight Avenue 61-. parcel Azure island residential land.

guynever Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Eight Avenue 61-. parcel Azure island residential land.

the owner Candy Azure, returned my objects not returned that day 2/9/13.so 7 objects: bookshelf, bunk bed, keyboard, single vase, planter large, bounay Balls, tanning bed. they are not in the Lost and Found folder. sumiram.preciso them back in inventory. can help?
Azure islands residential land parcel
Eight Avenue 61

3 answers to this question

Eight Avenue 61-. parcel Azure island residential land.

the owner Candy Azure, returned my objects not returned that day 2/9/13.so 7 objects: bookshelf, bunk bed, keyboard, single vase, planter large, bounay Balls, tanning bed. they are not in the Lost and Found folder. sumiram.preciso them back in inventory. can help?
Azure islands residential land parcel
Eight Avenue 61

Look for a single object in Lost & Found.  It will have an unfamiliar name and will have an icon that looks like a small stack of bricks.  That is a coalesced object.  All of your items were sent back in that single package.  Read about it here >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041#Section_.1

=================

Busque un solo objeto en Lost & Found. Contará con un nombre desconocido y tendrá un icono que se parece a una pequeña pila de ladrillos. Es un objeto fusionado. Todos sus artículos fueron enviados de vuelta en ese mismo paquete. Lea los detalles (en Inglés) aquí  >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041#Section_.1

• Like 1

Do what she suggested. That should probably be the answer. If anything is close together, that is what happens. It will return everything, all as one thing in your inventory, and name it one of them. If they were farther apart, you should have more. But I believe she may be right. If not, I'm not sure how else that could be fixed.

Hacer lo que ella sugirió. Probablemente debería ser la respuesta. Si hay algo juntos, eso es lo que pasa. Le devuelva todo, todo como una cosa en tu inventario y asígnele el nombre uno de ellos. Si fueran más lejos aparte, deberías tener más. Pero creo que puede que tenga razón. Si no, no estoy seguro cómo eso podría fijarse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.