Sign in to follow this  
Stackula Steampunk

I just found out I stil have a "enhancment " being charged to me from eons ago.

I wondered what the heck ws going on sometimes.  Now I know.  I want to stop it - delete it- KILL IT WITH FIRE, but I cannot find a way to do this. Someone please explain or at least link me to how? this is a nightmare of a mess in here.

I wondered what the heck ws going on sometimes.  Now I know.  I want to stop it - delete it- KILL IT WITH FIRE, but I cannot find a way to do this. Someone please explain or at least link me to how? this is a nightmare of a mess in here.

Enhancements automatically renew unless you discontinue them

To do that go to the listing for the item featured and edit it.  Scroll down to the bottom where you sign up for enhancements and click the do not renew box.

lol , Minka Minka....

when you log into the "Merchant home"  on the left hand side is a listing of options, under "Reports" is "Listing enhancements".

open that and you will find a list of your adds, at the end is a option to "edit" each one, once you click edit you will see the option to stop renewing.

might want to re  read about how use marketplace , a lot has changed.