Accidentally dropped hip section of avatar

Lunar56

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently purchased an outfit. All was fine with the outfit until I clicked "drop" from the take off menu while I was located in the sandbox area. Now the hip portion is missing, and I am unable to retrieve it. When everything is removed, all parts are there. However, when any complete outfit is added, the hip area disappears again.  

Any Suggestions PLEASE!! 

3 answers to this question

I recently purchased an outfit. All was fine with the outfit until I clicked "drop" from the take off menu while I was located in the sandbox area. Now the hip portion is missing, and I am unable to retrieve it. When everything is removed, all parts are there. However, when any complete outfit is added, the hip area disappears again.  

Any Suggestions PLEASE!! 

Look in your Lost & Found folder for the missing Hip. Then drag it back into the avatar folder.

If you dropped multiple things in the sand box they may have all been returned en-mass as a coalesced object many times with the name of one of the object's default link-set prim. You will need to rez the coalesced object and take back into your inventory each item one at a time.

Just to add to KarenMichell answer. Sandbox's can have an 8 hour wait before auto return, there are some that do not return at all, tho rare (I work in one, but it strictly for considerate and respected builders). If it does not return you will have to do a manual search, setting the search to your items only. If you can not retrieve it then send a notecard to the creator. Also if you bought thru a vendor you should be able to redeliver it. The shop may have a redeliver terminal.  Any how this was just additional info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.