Looking to rent a Sky Box. $350 per week AT MOST!

JPG0809

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I have 4 skyhomes available for rent -- I've just finished putting them up actually...  :) I prefer calling them skyhomes instead of skyboxes, coz you can  go outside the house & onto your porch/patio, pool, etc & not feel so caged in like you do in a skybox... You have space around the home to landscape/garden if you wish.

But the homes are still in a box -- an environment-surround box of sorts, so you can change the scenery/view if you wish. The homes are furnished & comes with built-in security. I offer 60 prims to go with the home so that you can add to the furnishings/decor as you please... and you're welcome to rearrange or remove the furnishings & use your own if you prefer.

The skyhomes are located over a mainland ocean parcel with void/protected water in front of it. I've got a li'l tiki hut set up on the water for residents to use, and an ocean reef about 20m+ underwater. I have my own home set up in the sky as well, and I don't mind renters/residents stopping by place to hang out & use the campfire, yoga mats, massage table, etc.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, let me know via IM. Finding a skybox you like can be tedious & time-consuming, but finding a home that feels like home -- well, you might find that right here. ;)

Either way, good luck in your search!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.