Disabling script ejection on mainland above the banline zone.

Extrude Ragu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

mikka Luik wrote:

'
And secondly, why do a horse farmer, a wood elf, a big fashion house, a techno club, a wannabe king in his medieval castle want to own precious and pretty expensive coastal land?
'

:)

well I never wanted to before but its very tempting:) something to do in those cold winter months =^^=

I have waterfront mainland and I own a castle...tempting...very tempting.
;)
  And then, of course, I'll put up banlines *and* orbs.  One can't be too careful these days, yanno.
;)

The Martian very quietly sneaks into the Castle hoping to be trapped inside it with Czari.  :matte-motes-evil:

*Czari lets down the drawbridge over the moat and motions to the Martian*

"This way." ;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

mikka Luik wrote:

'
And secondly, why do a horse farmer, a wood elf, a big fashion house, a techno club, a wannabe king in his medieval castle want to own precious and pretty expensive coastal land?
'

:)

well I never wanted to before but its very tempting:) something to do in those cold winter months =^^=

I have waterfront mainland and I own a castle...tempting...very tempting.
;)
  And then, of course, I'll put up banlines *and* orbs.  One can't be too careful these days, yanno.
;)

The Martian very quietly sneaks into the Castle hoping to be trapped inside it with Czari.  :matte-motes-evil:

*Czari lets down the drawbridge over the moat and motions to the Martian*

"This way."
;)

The Martian, realizing he has been seen freezes for a moment.  But gazing at the Redhead beckoning to him his thoughts begin to jumble.  He is mesmerized and slowly loosing all control.

Solar Legion wrote:

Really now?
Sorry dearie
but I wouldn't be responding in this manner if you were not coming across
exactly
as I have seen you come across. <snip>

No dearie
, I'm telling you how the software was designed. There's a difference there, learn it.

No trolling here
dearie
- just a user who is sick and tired of that attitude.

Solar, this isn't meant as an argument or anything negative about your post - the "dearies" just made me think of the TV show, "Once Upon a Time."  Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold uses that phrase a lot and it's fairly chilling when he does.  I was trying to find a clip of him just saying "Really dearie?" but one instance is at 0:46 in this video:

I haven't yet watched the full video but he may say it again later.  That guy is an amazinly versatile actor.  He seemed familiar to me and I couldn't place him until I checked out his bio.  Turns out he is Robert Carlyle who was in "The Full Monty" movie in 1997.  Interestingly his hairstyle hasn't changed significantly in 16 years.

Orca Flotta wrote:

Yeah, Carlyle always plays the most creepy lowlife creeps.

I thought he looked smarmy in "The Full Monty" as well.  He's actually one of those people that, imo, improve appearance-wise with age; in this case in Carlyle's "Mr. Gold"  character.  The Rumple one is all over the place...ick!!

Orca Flotta wrote:

Hey you two:
GET A ROOM!!!:smileyhappy:

As the Martian stands gazing toward the Castle he can still hear the waves of the Blake Sea behind him lapping against the sea wall that has been erected to keep the water out.

Looking past the Redhead he sees a giant entrance room...............

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Solar Legion wrote:

Really now?
Sorry dearie
but I wouldn't be responding in this manner if you were not coming across
exactly
as I have seen you come across. <snip>

No dearie
, I'm telling you how the software was designed. There's a difference there, learn it.

No trolling here
dearie
- just a user who is sick and tired of that attitude.

Solar, this isn't meant as an argument or anything negative about your post - the "dearies" just made me think of the TV show, "Once Upon a Time."  Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold uses that phrase a lot and it's fairly chilling when he does.  I was trying to find a clip of him just saying "Really dearie?" but one instance is at 0:46 in this video:

I haven't yet watched the full video but he may say it again later.  That guy is an amazinly versatile actor.  He seemed familiar to me and I couldn't place him until I checked out his bio.  Turns out he is Robert Carlyle who was in "The Full Monty" movie in 1997.  Interestingly his hairstyle hasn't changed significantly in 16 years.

Amusingly, the intent is similar enough. I reserve "dearie" for a rather narrow band of users. Usually the ones that will never comprehend what is being said to them, those so deep into their conspiracy theories that they cannot see the light of day and those who vitriol spills over into everything they do (such as .... a land rental business).

The lowest of the low.

Weren't you leaving the thread?

Yes, kindasorta, but mainly I was leaving you! But here are also some much more pleasant people than you and the thread turned into some much nicer nonsense now. Also I'm easily distractable - so I was reeled right back in.

Orca Flotta wrote:

Weren't you leaving the thread?

Yes, kindasorta, but mainly I was leaving you! But here are also some much more pleasant people than you and the thread turned into some much nicer nonsense now. Also I'm easily distractable - so I was reeled right back in.

Gee, so sorry that you find me unpleasent. Perhaps it would have helped if you'd been capable of comprehending what was being said to you? Or perhaps it would have helped if you'd taken the hint after the information was repeated a second time - you have come across as entitlement happy and as a user who wishes to tell others how to use their own parcels. This in addition to mistaking your opinion with concrete facts ... Oh! And attempting to speak for others!

Perhaps if you'd comprehended everything you'd been told instead of repeating the same thing over and over again, you'd have had a much better conversation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.