Yeah so...i did somethings..

SallyBees

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

stuck.pngNot sure how to make it white and change the paws. The paws say its a texture so..im not sure how to change them. I have other textures..i think or it said in the store. Kind of still wondering how i retrieve them^_^; ones a mod and the other a different shape...might be it^_^;

stuck.pngNot sure how to make it white and change the paws. The paws say its a texture so..im not sure how to change them. I have other textures..i think or it said in the store. Kind of still wondering how i retrieve them^_^; ones a mod and the other a different shape...might be it^_^;

Be carefull when doing your first try on modding such an avatar. Always make a copy before you mess around with it. If you brought a modpack for this specific avatar, there should be a notecard included telling you how to apply alternative textures to the prims of your avatar.

I can't really imagine why you would have an alternative shape in your modpack, as this avatar doesn't look like it makes sense to use a different shape....but without knowing more about the avatar or the mod you brought its hard to tell.

I still have problems to understand your problem.

As far as I understand the description this mod is for an avatar called "dire wolf". For the mod you need to use the shape and the hud from this avatar. And the picture you posted seems to come close to the one on the marketplace....

...so at what point do you struggle with your avatar?

To make a copy, you can right click on an object and then right click somewhere else in the inventory folder and choose paste. You can also select several objects to copy and paste by using the shift key or control key. It works just like copy and paste in the file system of your computer.

From the avatar listing in the Marketplace, I see it is listed as no copy so the avatar parts may not be copyable in the manner I described. Did you receive a folder with all the avatar parts or did you receive a box that you had to unpack? If you received a box you can usually re-open that box and unpack a new copy of the avatar. Sometimes there is only one copy in the box though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.