I just got a new Linden home in Redanio,but as I did it on my IPad

Myfanwy Acer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi Myfanwy,

Your Dashboard > Land Manager > My Mainland will give the exact location of your chosen Linden Home. You should also have received an email with its location...or do you mean you can't log in or teleport there?

As a Premium member you can of course use Live Chat if experiencing issues with your Linden Home.

You can add comments using Options/Edit to the upper right of your post.

• Like 1

It's hard to tell which problem you have, given that small amount of information, so let me just tell you the normal way to get there. First, log in to Second Life, using the viewer that you downloaded and installed. Do NOT try to enter by clicking on a SLURL in your web browser. Unless your browser has been taught what a SLURL is, it will simply ignore it. Then (step 2), look for the address of your new Linden Home. It should be in the e-mail that you got from Linden Lab when you registered for the home. If you received it as a SLURL, just paste it into chat, hit ENTER, and then click on the highlighted link that shows up in the chat window. If you received the address as a sim name and coordinates, open your Map view and enter the information in the Search fields. Then click Teleport. When you finally reach your home, open World >>> Set Home To Here so that you can get back automatically or log in there by default.

Much of this information and more is in the Quick Start Guide, which you ought to spend some time reading >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Second-Life-Quickstart/ta-p/1087919

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.