Losing no-copy objects rezzed long ago

No-copy objects I had rezzed in a private sim are dissappearing, gone, vanished without a trace.

This is at least  the second time this has happened. First, my DJ board, which I had rezzed over two years ago just dissapeared.

Then my Intan couples dance ball vanished without a trace. It was loaded with almost L$30k of dances and animations, most all no-copy. It's been rezzed for over 5 years.

In both cases, they were not in my lost+found or anywhere else in my inv, not shared or deeded, nobody has rights to edit my objects, either. No trace using Area Search or Pathfinding. LL tech support says I'm basically SOL, and a sim rollback it out of the question.

I've talked with other friends who've had the same thing happen. This is turning into a serious, expensive problem. I'm now afraid to leave out any expensive, no-copy objects.

I wonder how common this problem is and what, if anything, is being done to fix it?

No-copy objects I had rezzed in a private sim are dissappearing, gone, vanished without a trace.

This is at least  the second time this has happened. First, my DJ board, which I had rezzed over two years ago just dissapeared.

Then my Intan couples dance ball vanished without a trace. It was loaded with almost L$30k of dances and animations, most all no-copy. It's been rezzed for over 5 years.

In both cases, they were not in my lost+found or anywhere else in my inv, not shared or deeded, nobody has rights to edit my objects, either. No trace using Area Search or Pathfinding. LL tech support says I'm basically SOL, and a sim rollback it out of the question.

I've talked with other friends who've had the same thing happen. This is turning into a serious, expensive problem. I'm now afraid to leave out any expensive, no-copy objects.

I wonder how common this problem is and what, if anything, is being done to fix it?

Just to comment on this because exactly this has happened to me recently too.  I had a pose stand with modelling stands and a couple of prims as light sources.  Then I noticed that it and the two light source prims had just "gone" from the land they was rezzed on.  Not in lost and found either.

Interestingly, I can pinpoint this to the very day it happened because although I didn't notice at the time, I put a "locator beacon" in the pose stand that told me where I had left it and it did this daily, just in case I took it somewhere else and left it at a friends place for example.

Then it was no more.

It had been rezzed for months so no case of a recent rez and a rollback that removed it, it just ... vanished.

Only yesterday I received a message from TNT where I am a customer:

Important 411 - I am receiving an inordinate number of reported losses due to LL recent updates. If you are experiencing any issues with your TnT palais product please file a ticket at
. Owners and Staff do not receive offline messages. This is the fastest way to receive service. Notecards and Messages only cause confusion. As a reminder, TnT Eximius products include loss protection and can be replaced if lost or accidentally deleted. Products that are NOT Eximius can not be replaced, however I would like to do what I can to assist you with recovery of items lost as part of this recent update. And guys also... because of the issues tickets might take a little longer than normal. Your patience is appreciated.

This implies that resent updates from LL caused the kind of problems you refer to

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy: