[SOLVED] Allow Rez of object by a partner

xtc4u

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having difficulty get things set to allow officer members of my group to rez in my Linden home.  I have followed numerous directions, created a group set the the land options, etc.  Not sure what I could be doing wrong.  The members of the group can build, but they can't rez.

Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 11.33.09 AM.png

Message is:

Can't Rez object at {blah blah} because the owner of this land does not allow it......

I'm having difficulty get things set to allow officer members of my group to rez in my Linden home.  I have followed numerous directions, created a group set the the land options, etc.  Not sure what I could be doing wrong.  The members of the group can build, but they can't rez.

Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 11.33.09 AM.png

Message is:

Can't Rez object at {blah blah} because the owner of this land does not allow it......

1. Have the group members activated the group? They must have in order to rez things
  2. Be certain that the cursor actually points inside the parcel

Look at (blah, blah) to see where it is they try to rez

3. The parcel could be full, but the error message doesn't indicate that

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

Not sure why but I had to remove the member from the group and invite him again.  Then he could Rez.  Note that he couldn't Build as I previously stated, I tried so many things I got confused on that point.  Anyway all is working as advertized.  

Yes I did set the parcel to the group.  Interesting note that the person who could not rez was also set to be a co-owner of the group.  The solution was to eject him from the group and then have him join again.  I have no idea why that worked unless there was some artifact from other settings in the link of group/avatar that wasn't being cleared.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.