Why can't I teleport anywhere on the Beta grid?

milezsmilez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!

I have almost 50000L$ on the beta grid. Can I transer this money into main grid? 

And also why can't I teleport anywhere on the beta grid. When i try to teleport it says on every location - Place is no longer avaliable - or something like this.

Help me please -.- 

7 answers to this question

Hello!

I have almost 50000L$ on the beta grid. Can I transer this money into main grid? 

And also why can't I teleport anywhere on the beta grid. When i try to teleport it says on every location - Place is no longer avaliable - or something like this.

Help me please -.- 

milezsmilez wrote:

No.

ETA: IN NO EVENT will you be able to transfer money or objects back from the Preview Grid for use in the production Second Life main grid (Agni) environment.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Beta_Grid#How_do_I_log_in_to_Aditi.3F

The beta grid only has a small number of regions on it - some correspond to main grid regions and some don't . Landmarks from the main grid will generally be to a place that doesn't exist on the Beta grid. You can see the available regions on the Beta grid by pulling up the World Map.

Answer: No - You can;t transfer Lindens from the Beta Grid to the Main Grid.

Question: Why would you have purchased L$50,000 in the Beta Grid in the first place? Performing beta testing for the various payment methods back on the old days only needed a small purchase of a single USD as I recall. Also any L$ you had in the beta grid was play money in the 1st place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.