Marketplace new BUG?

Jaylin Whitewood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Successfully updated, but banned text in the description field caused an automatic unlisting of the product"

What is this new thing comming up now everytime we list a new product? Chat guys as always has not any idea, is this happening to any of you too? does anyone knows why this happens, which is the new "bad Word" or anything? Thanks for your help in advance. Is happynning to us everytime we list a new product, and we dont know what to do, we change, delete the description field many times and keeps making this.

Jaylin Whitewood wrote:

"Successfully updated, but banned text in the description field caused an automatic unlisting of the product"

What is this new thing comming up now everytime we list a new product? Chat guys as always has not any idea, is this happening to any of you too? does anyone knows why this happens, which is the new "bad Word" or anything? Thanks for your help in advance. Is happynning to us everytime we list a new product, and we dont know what to do, we change, delete the description field many times and keeps making this.

copy paste the text here.. see which words get bleeped..

This is a Halloween deco set for any haunted house, vampires mansión or spooky room, perfect as add on for our "Inmortal lovers" dining room set for couples or also out haunted living room set. A decorative little set that works perfect for any room with a touch of Halloween love!. This set includes: :❉: Black Wooden Side table (4 LI) :❉: Antique Lace doilie (1LI) :❉: Gothic Mirror, when an avatar approaches, a ghostly couple becomes visible & hearable. (2LI) :❉: Animated Portrait Picture of a couple (3LI) (something seems not right with them? well they´d promised to be together forever when they got married!). :❉: A magical Halloween Jar (11LI).. showing an animated Lovescene "True love lasts forever" Special for decorating couples home son Halloween! ***If you like our work, please leave us a review! We will love hearing from you! *** Try it at our store here:

A bunch of us had to deal with this when the marketplace first when online. Recently, I noticed that 1 of my most popular AOs was unlisted. I have no idea when. It could have been months. When I tried to list it, it kept giving me the same error that you are getting. I had a really long description. Eventually, I had to just keep deleting sections of the description and seeing if it took. I don't even remember what the word was that was blocking it, and it only happened like a month ago.

Jaylin Whitewood wrote:

Yes I did the same over and over but it only takes it when field its empty seems

Does nayone have any idea of which are this "banned" or new bad words? is there any list somehwere? this is crazy...

Banned words have always (to my knowledge) been a secret...at least to us merchants.  We just have to use trial and error to figure out what is causing an item to be delisted.

Odd advice, but, if you use those symbols exactly as you have pasted in here, try removing them. It shouldn't be an issue, but it very well may.

A friend had the same problem and despite our best efforts we could just NOT find the dang banned words. Then she removed the symbols(ascii and perfectly acceptable for the forums and sl) she used for her bullet points and it was fine.

It's worth a shot anyway. We never know what the banned words are, no one tells us. Even when someone has a problem with one, and figures it out, that doesn't mean that word will always cause a flag. It's a nuisance. Everything from the numver five to words like pump have been considered banned at one point or another(or at least were triggering the stupid flagging). It really is ridiculous.

Nope, wasnt the symbols. Actually was nothing..

Following: I copied all to a notepad and added sentence (with the special characters and all)... for sentence, always submitting...everyrting Marketplace took it without bugging.... and after i putted the last sentence in.. it took it too... it displayed the same text as before... Second time i got this.

NO CHANGES MADE.

Other than some "BANNED WORDS" - list....costing me time...

Jaylin Whitewood wrote:

Nope, wasnt the symbols. Actually was nothing..

Following: I copied all to a notepad and added sentence (with the special characters and all)... for sentence, always submitting...everyrting Marketplace took it without bugging.... and after i putted the last sentence in.. it took it too... it displayed the same text as before... Second time i got this.

NO CHANGES MADE.

Other than some "BANNED WORDS" - list....costing me time...

That happens way too often. I'm glad it finally worked for you though.

I think a lot of merchants, at one point ot another, struggle with this whole banned list that no one has ever seen. It seems to be ever changing too. It's annoying as all get out, but apparently they believe it's a feature and not a bug.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the long winded list for my listing..and I took out the only word I found that was bleeped ..*Sigh* catnip kick with spaces between cat and **bleep**..but I am still getting the banned word bleep so maybe this is not picking them all up?  Am gonna give up and list this without any of the drinks listed since i cant seem to get them to work...anyone else see a banned word in this?

This lovely globe acts as a safe for your drinks.  Click on the globe to see it open and reveal the bottles hidden inside.  Each bottle has a different menu of drinks in it.  The bottles are: Bloody, Wine, Beer, Ale & Mead, Cthulhu drinks, Tea and Fantasy drinks.

The drinks in the Bloody bottle are:

Amethyst Blood Wine
Anubis blood
Blood of Satan
Blood Wine
Bloody Christmas Milk
Bloody Eye
Bloody Shake
Bloody Smurf
Bloody Sun
Bloody Wassail
Bloody Wine
Blue Blood Wine
Bucket of Blood
Devil's Blood
Dragon's Blood Wine
Dragons Blood
Drow Blood
Dryad's blood
Fresh blood
Lycan Blood
Mermaid's Blood
Merman's Blood
O positive
Rum & Virgin's Blood
Sapphire Blood wine
Satan's Blood
Satyrs Blood
Setite Blood
Troll's Blood
Tru-Blood
Ulaver jhinrae
Unicorn's Blood
Vampire blood
Vampire Vinyard Select
Vampire's Blood
Virgin's Bloodwine
Vulcan Blood Wine

In the Wine bottle are:

A Touch of Frost
Air Dragon Wine
Aleeian Wine
Alwyr Red
Arabellan Dry
Black rose Wine
Bravari Wine
Calimsharian Amber Wine
Catnip Wine
Clarry
Drow Blood Wine
Earth Dragon Wine
Elverquisst
Fae Nectar
Faerie Dew
Faewine
Fire Dragon Wine
Glowfire
jhinrae
Lady Ivana's elverquisst
Mages Magic White Wine
Maibowle
Mermaid's Mead
Moondrop
Morimatra
Neko no Jikan
Pendragon Shiraz
Pixie Wine
Qilovestault
Rosehip Merlot
Saerloonian Glowfire
Saerloonian Topaz
Satyr's Wine
Spiders Delight
Sweet Catnip Wine
Tanimura Cabernet
The Glow of Summer
The Hint of Spring
Water Dragon Wine
Winter Sleeps

In the Beer, Ale & Mead bottle are:

Agyssal Rainfire
Angel Ale
Auerhaven's Spirit
Avalon Ale
Bitter Black Ale
Black Unicorn's Mead
Blue Moon ale
Bugmen's Beer
Colinth Amber
Double-Axe Grinder
Dragon's Breath Ale
Dragons Eye Beer
Duergar Ale
Dwarven Ale
Dwarven Stout
Elderberry Ale
Elvan Mead
elvan Silvermead
Elven Ale
Evermead
Fat Tire Brew
Frog Venom Brew
Full Moon Ale
Githyankale
Gnectar of the Gnomes
Gnomish Ale
God's Mead
Goodfellow Mead
Green Drow Ale
Greenman's Mead
Gutshaker Ale
Harvest Ale
Hobbit Ale
Horseshoe Stout
Kinder Ale
Knights brew
Landlocked Lager
Mild Rose Mead
Naga Ale
Oberon's Nectar
Old One Eye
Orcish Ale
Orcish Beer
Redcap Ale
Roc's Breath Beeer
Rumblekin Mead
Rune Brew
ShadowDark Ale
Sidhe Autumn Ale
Silver Unicorn's Ale
SlyMor Golden Mead
Spider Mead
Spring Mead
St George's Sacred Ale
The King's cup
Titania's Dew
Tui
Vasa's Special Ale
Zhent's Blood Beer

Cthulhu drinks are:

Bile of the Dark One
Cthulhu's Tequila
Dagon Draft
Deep One Ale
Elder Ichor
Hastur Brew
Hydra Mead
Innsmouth Stout
Lovecraft cocktail
Migo Brandy
Nightgaunt Whiskey
Nyarlathotep Martini
Shoggoth Sour
Shub-Niggurath Sherry
tsathoggua Gin
Yith Vodka
Yogsothoth Champgne

Tea drinks are:

Athelas Tea
Brimstone Tea
Catnip Tea
Chamomile Tea
Dragon's Tears
Dryad's Wild Honey Tea
Hot Lemon and Ginger
Iced Blood Tea
Mermaid's Green Tea
Merry's Spiced Chai
Nectar of the Moon
Ogre Tea
Slimy Water
Steampunkin Tea
Warm Neko Tea
Wild Roses Tea
Willow Bark Tea

and Fantasy drinks are

Berdruskan
Blood of Mannoroth
Blue Kitty Blues
Bunnicula's Brew
Buttkiss Brew
centaur Whiskey
Coal Tar
Demons Brew
Domina's Will
Drunken Kitty
Fae Brandy
Goblin Grog
Gypsy's Curse
Hell's Fury
Holy Hand Grenade Coffee
Howling Mad Mead
Hrothgar's Galloping Grog
Kitties Cherry Delight
Kittyies Grape Grog
Master's elixer
Miruvor
Neko Moon
Old Catnip Blues
Pomegranate Princess
Seelie Brandy
Submissives tears
Terran Brandy
Toilet Water
Unseelie Brandy
Wizard's Whiskey

This globe is  9 prims

As with all our work, we will be happy to customize it for you for an additional fee if you contact Kittycat in world.

By the way, custom means we do different possibly custom textures on the decanter or barrel, and perhaps on the cups/mugs/horns/glass inside plus edit the chatter the cup does.  We are more than happy, at no additional fee, to change out any drink in any of the decanters for any others.  We have no way of knowing what you like to drink, and do not consider taking a barrel we have made up and shifting the drinks in it to something else as custom.  That is just good customer service.

Kittycat Ninetails
JohnQ Ballyhoo
Vasa Vella

What are the maturity settings for this item?  I have seen in other similar posts re: keywords that "beer" was singled out for needing adult (or was it mature) settings; it couldn't be sold at G-rated but now I forget if the situation I'm thinking about was initially listed as mature or adult.  If mature, it had to be set as adult.

Again, depending on the items maturity rating, I see quite a few words that could require it to be mature if it's currently rated G or Adult if it's currently rated M.  I would try using the Adult rating (if you haven't already) to see if that helps. :)

• 2 weeks later...

wierd.  apparantly the banned word is kinder ale.  Now why that would be banned I have absolutely no idea.

I went thru and tried deleting each drink individually till I got the thing to list..the drink that got it banned was Kinder ale.  No clue why.  Kinders are a type of elf..that you so do not want to ever get directions from. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.