How do you deal with people using your airspace to build live on ??

Hysteria Chastity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am wanting to make use of my airspace withen my land , but someone is ' squtting ' there , How do you deal with these people who think it is ok to do this , after all I am paying tier for this  and someone comes along and does , Have tried returning  his stuff but becuse it was not rezzed on the ground I can't shift it ?

If the land is group owned be sure you are the owner in the group or whatever role you have allows you to administer the land using the land tools.  Also be sure to wear your tag.

If you have owner rights then you should be able to return their things. Do it from your land owners tools under the Objects Tab.  After you do that ban him or her so they can't return.

Under the Options tab, set your land so no one can build on it but you or your group, the same for object entry.  If for some reason you want to allow people to rez, you should set up an autoreturn after a reasonable time.

If for some reason this deosn't work for you then file a support ticket.  If the land is on a private estate contact the estate owner to file one.

Hi thanks for the replies :)  I actully own the land I pay teir  every month To LL   , , I Have IM'd the person to let him know , Not sure how he managed to rez anything tho as I already have my settings set so that only myself and those in my group can rez stuff , , as i said have IM'd the guy and asked him to move , i will give him a few days to this ( am not a total git lol ) 

thankyou for your help :)

make sure everything you want to remain is set to the landgroup, then turn on autoreturn and set it to a few minutes.

Sit back and laugh when suddenly their stuff gets returned and they end up falling to the ground (if you've set the place to be group only access, they'll bounce off the shields, too, more laughs).

It's possible, depending on the objects involved, for it to be rezzed on a different parcel, and extend into yours.  If the root prim (or even just the object center, if it's mesh) to be in one position, and the rest of the actual geometry to be quite a ways away.  Which means the server would consider it to be 'rezzed' on their land, even though all or some of the actual geometry is in your airspace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.