Looking for Male for Friendship .....

Winter Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have been on SL now for about a year and half. As most who have been here awhile know friends come and go and so do relationships. I seem to be at the point my SL family and Friends have moved back to RL and some in SL with other interest and desires. Which after all is what SL is for.

I am looking for: A man to share time with, chat and laugh with, dancing and whatever makes us happy. Who is willing to take things slow and get to know me, who understands friendship is the foundation to any good relationship even here in SL.  Looking for someone who is over 40 but am open to considering any age if we are both comfortable with each other.

About me: I am a very independent strong woman. A natural Redhead in RL so tend to have a suborn streak. Love to laugh and be playful. I am in CST time zone but can be flexible with my schedule somewhat. I am also romantic, shy until I get to really know you, quite at times, loving, devoted in a relationship. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Winterschains

Hi

I'm new to second life. I've dipped my toes in the water of  SL several times over the last few years  but this is the first time I've really stuck with it.

I'm looking for someone too have a laugh and a chat with. I'm Irish so have always been a sucker for redheads. I'm unfortunately a lot nearer to 50 than 40 although somewhere in my brain is stuck at about 25-30 so I still enjoy new things.

If this interests you give me a yell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.