What do men want in sexy RL photos?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased high-quality RL sexy photo sets from a reputable RL adult content store. I've been trying to sell them in-world without much success. They are great sets with lots of photos and my prices are unbelievably low. I have only sold a few sets. I can't understand why I haven't sold more. I have solo girls, girl on girl, guy on girl, and 2 guys on 1 girl. 

I get lots of clicks on my ad boards located at adult sims around SL. But, they don't bring me any business. My store is located at the London sim.....because that is the only adult sim I've found where I can landmark my store.

What are the guys looking for? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London%20City3/161/50/24

Loli Lusch wrote:

I purchased high-quality RL sexy photo sets from a reputable RL adult content store. I've been trying to sell them in-world without much success. They are great sets with lots of photos and my prices are unbelievably low. I have only sold a few sets. I can't understand why I haven't sold more. I have solo girls, girl on girl, guy on girl, and 2 guys on 1 girl. 

I get lots of clicks on my ad boards located at adult sims around SL. But, they don't bring me any business. My store is located at the London sim.....because that is the only adult sim I've found where I can landmark my store.

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

I'm going to venture a guess...as much as guys like RL photos in SL, I don't know if we are willing to actually pay for them. There is so much adult material on the net, and easily found just by opening another window on your computer.

Also, I would ask you to define how much is "unbelievably low"? I've seen sets in SL for around $600L...that's not incredibly low to me.

It appears that it would be a very distinct market for this stuff...I don't know if it really sells that well. Sorry to say...

Chances are that if a person in sl wants adult photos for their Sl home it would be of someone that they know (avi or rl) not a random stranger. They can get random strangers anywhere they want.

By the way, I'm assuming you got the needed licensing permission to resell those photos you bought.

search results.JPG

Loli Lusch wrote:

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

Quite seriously, why would any one buy pictures of nude women?  I could spend the rest of my life doing nothing but browsing pictures for free and still not view them all.

Loli Lusch wrote:

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

At a guess, people usually find images on Google and upload them themselves.. or put the url on a prim for free. Myself, if i want pron, i pop a DVD in the player and watch something with my girl.

As the old saying goes.. Sex sells, unless people can get it for free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.