Sign in to follow this  
Loli Lusch

What do men want in sexy RL photos?

I purchased high-quality RL sexy photo sets from a reputable RL adult content store. I've been trying to sell them in-world without much success. They are great sets with lots of photos and my prices are unbelievably low. I have only sold a few sets. I can't understand why I haven't sold more. I have solo girls, girl on girl, guy on girl, and 2 guys on 1 girl. 

I get lots of clicks on my ad boards located at adult sims around SL. But, they don't bring me any business. My store is located at the London sim.....because that is the only adult sim I've found where I can landmark my store.

What are the guys looking for? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London%20City3/161/50/24

Loli Lusch wrote:

I purchased high-quality RL sexy photo sets from a reputable RL adult content store. I've been trying to sell them in-world without much success. They are great sets with lots of photos and my prices are unbelievably low. I have only sold a few sets. I can't understand why I haven't sold more. I have solo girls, girl on girl, guy on girl, and 2 guys on 1 girl. 

I get lots of clicks on my ad boards located at adult sims around SL. But, they don't bring me any business. My store is located at the London sim.....because that is the only adult sim I've found where I can landmark my store.

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

I'm going to venture a guess...as much as guys like RL photos in SL, I don't know if we are willing to actually pay for them. There is so much adult material on the net, and easily found just by opening another window on your computer.

Also, I would ask you to define how much is "unbelievably low"? I've seen sets in SL for around $600L...that's not incredibly low to me.

It appears that it would be a very distinct market for this stuff...I don't know if it really sells that well. Sorry to say...

Chances are that if a person in sl wants adult photos for their Sl home it would be of someone that they know (avi or rl) not a random stranger. They can get random strangers anywhere they want.

By the way, I'm assuming you got the needed licensing permission to resell those photos you bought.

search results.JPG

Loli Lusch wrote:

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

Quite seriously, why would any one buy pictures of nude women?  I could spend the rest of my life doing nothing but browsing pictures for free and still not view them all.

Maybe you could switch to taking inworld erotic art? I think that would sell better. Plus taking Photos in Sl is a lot of fun.

Also I do wonder if you have the legal rights to sell those photos? Do you?

Yes, i have legal rights to sell and distribute the photos. and, i have proof that the models are all over 18, and a copy of the contract they signed with the photographer.

Don't get all pissy. You obviousally have no Idea how common people selling stolen photos in or else I and others wouldn't ask.

My suggestion still stands though. It hink the other earlier poster is right that people will be more intrested in personal works

Loli Lusch wrote:

Thank you,

Loli Lusch

My store:  

At a guess, people usually find images on Google and upload them themselves.. or put the url on a prim for free. Myself, if i want pron, i pop a DVD in the player and watch something with my girl.

As the old saying goes.. Sex sells, unless people can get it for free.