sword animations

SallyBees

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I already answered this question (yesterday), which you asked in the Roleplay forum two days ago. Please check back to each thread you post to see what answers are given, before you post a thread asking the same question in another place.

I will copy-and-paste to you what I said on your first thread (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/Sword-ao-animations/td-p/2153899).

Dhuanolil wrote:

Most scripted swords already have animations inside of them and do not require AOs or separately-bought animations.

Swords which do not already have pre-made animations included with them (usually called prop swords) are a bit hard to find animations and poses for...especially ones which move, or move well.

I could not find anything in-world search, but I did find some things on the online marketplace. You will have to log into the marketplace to see some of them. I can't guarantee that they are good since I did not...and am not going to...buy them myself, but I will provide the links anyhow.

I highly recommend testing these AOs and animations, if possible, in-world at the store locations (which can be accessed through Slurls in the online marketplace stores) as well as looking at their ratings, if ratings are available.

AOs

Animations

There were a
ton
of sword animations available on the online marketplace. So many I won't even bother copying and pasting all of the links. Just log on to the SL marketplace, type Sword Animation in the search bar, enter it, then go to Animations > Combat Animations.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.