You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Up until this last "automatic" SL viewer update "which occured yester" both of them were performing very well.  However, now I can no longer cross a sim in my Helicopter (same starting location ) or travel more three or four sims before the scripts in my Loonetta mesh boat begin to fail. - eventually leaving me stranded in the middle of nowhere. 

I have tried launching both from different locations and the result is the same.  The third party viewers are doing the same thing.  Is anyone else having this issue? 

What is going on with SL atm?

Haven't noticed any problems myself, and ordinarily that might suggest a connection-specific network problem, but you mention scripts failing. That's very odd indeed. What error messages?

[Edit: Oh, wait, I forgot: I'm running the 3.6.4 CHUIstorm project viewer, so I haven't actually been using the same version. But still. scripts failing??]

Coincidentally I was sailing across two continents yesterday and didn't encounter the issue, not even when test driving a speedboat.

However, on my home sim scripts - even simple ones - seem to get "stuck" every once in a while after restarts. Only specific scripts though and I have no idea (nor bothered to investigate) why. It's been going on since ~Feb 19th or so.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.