Sign in to follow this  
BrynneBaileigh

Could you be my partner in crime?

I've been in SL since 2008, and jumped straight into the family scene.  I never really paid much attention to the partner/partner relationship, and I've always lacked close adult friends because of my kid-community associations.  Recently, I've left the SL family community in search of something else.  Something more adult and fun oriented, less censored.

I've realized that with this move, I'll not only be seeking a new circle of friends, but a new companion.  Preferably someone who keeps SL separate, apart from friendship, and understands that RL is a no-go.  The reasons will be privately discussed.

I'm seeking a male or female companion WITHOUT children in-game, as I've denounced all ties to SL kids for private reasons.  I'm hoping to find someone who can spell properly (no "u" "r" or numbers substitued as words), understand dark and quirky senses of humor, enjoys the darker, more sensual side of SL, and just enjoys running around in-world.

I do ask, above all, that you have a decent quality avatar, as I've worked hard on my own.  If you believe you fit the bill for my partner in crime, please IM me in-world.

See you then,

BrynneBaileigh Resident

Hi BrynneBaileigh, what a lovely Irish name. The last BrynneBaileigh I met was a pretty redhead; your avatar is pretty as well.

I am 'everything' you seek, but I have some defects, too.

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is 'Crime.'

And Crime doesn't pay!

mag.jpg

Hello Brynne

I do not exactly understand what you mean by "companion". Is it an exclusive romantic relationship you are seeking or just friends that can introduce you to the naughty side of SL? If the later is the case, I am probably the person you are looking for, as I have quite some experience in this field.

I am an intelligent, multi lingual person who produces media related to Second Life and I am also very strictly separating my first from my second life. Sounds like a match?

And yes, that's me on the picture, and I also did invest a little in my appearance

Maggie

pmm.jpg

hey ! i like your avatar, and i am in love with red heads(us red heads should stick together). I would really like to take up your offer, if you're alright with that send me an IM in world (or a private message here, either way) and we can meet up! I have another friend, and when I was reading your message it kind of reminded me of her, her and i just rekindled our friendship after a year of disconnection, but I think the three of us would get along really well. she's extremely funny, and her humor is pretty dark (as is mine, as is yours) we have good grammer (although I have to admit sometimes I get a little excited about telling someone something and I go all out and type too fast and mess up everything so... yeah.) nicole and I both like to roam sims, so let me know!

x

(ps: sometimes i talk about my real life, it's hard not to sometimes. but, i can be strictly role play if you need a friend like that.)