looking for cheap homestead

jabeds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just to break even a landlord will have to charge you significantly more than that.  It would be a miracle if you found one at that price.  Sometimes a landlord will run a promo  if they have a lot of them to rent but the price goes back to the regular price after the first payment or first month, depending on the promo.

You can get homesteads for 7000L a week, thats what i pay.

From time to time i have seen them at 6500L.

But be careful who you rent from, you don't want to log on one day and find it's gone.

If you look under homesteads in the forums here there is one going for 6700L a week

There is one for rent where i rent mine from it's going for 7500L a week

I don't know if i can name them here but if you contact me inworld i can tell you who the estate agent is

That price is too good to be true, I always tell that to those who are comparing our prices to those low tier rate land rentals. What they are saying is right, it is too risky to rent from someone with that cheap price. Anyway, We do have homesteads for rent. We have it for 7299 L$/Week. For assurance, you may visit my office, you'll see hundreds of tier boxes. Living safe in our tier office. :) Or send me an IM inworld please :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.