Sign in to follow this  
Afroksilan8i

A little help with finding hair :))

Can you say some more than "cute"? My idea about cute is a pixie cut, maybe you want pigtails. Do you want babypink or stronger pink? Is it ok with blonde/pink faded hair?

Alice Project has Infinity Packs of hair...they come with a color HUD, naturals and colors....you can have the same hair in pink, purple, blond, brown, etc etc

they are also really nicely priced, and come in tons of styles, and you can delete the scripts after you make a copy and color

Alice Project is inworld, and on the Marketplace

If you are looking for something "cute", I would suggest checking out D!V@. It's my favorite store. I have couple of free hair from there, and not to mention, they are pink! You can search it via inworld map: CalanDiva. :) I hope this helps! ;)

I'm probably too late to help you,but others may read this.

If you find a light/white shade of mod hair in a style you like, you can always edit the color to pink. It may not be quite the same as something designed pink in the first place, but I've done it and it's good enough.