Sign in to follow this  
Ricky40

Souls for sale?

I am a vampire in bloodlines and am looking to buy some souls? Anyone have any for sale or know where I can buy some?

Syo Emerald wrote:

I never played bloodlines, but as far as I understand their wiki you only get souls by biting other residents (when they accept your bite request).

Usually when they say buying souls they mean paying someone tolet them bite them. Kinda gaming the system if you ask me. :/ and sad...

Last time I cammed in side my Avatar I didn't see anything so have nothing to offer you.

And damn, who stole my Brains?

Anyone have some Brains for sale?

Mewpers :matte-motes-bashful:

ya how much will you pay for someone to accept the bite request?

I will only guarantee i will accept the bite request once payment is made. Anything after that is outside the terms of the contract.

2500L seems like a nice number, theres a new collabor88 open that needs to fill some inventory slots for me.

How many souls do you need, i have a clone army that i can line up for you to, at 2500L a bite request acceptance.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Have you tried a shoe shop?

Or perhaps a fishmongers?

Those may be good suggestions.

I haven't had any success looking around for either at Parliament or Congress.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Anyone have some Brains for sale? I haven't had any success looking around for either at Parliament or Congress.

Ah, those are the most expensive brains on the market.

Although second-hand, they have never been used.

I'm totally up for selling my soul too. No idea what they go for though, lol. And if it requires something of me beyond accepting the bite, you'd have to explain to me how the rest works. But I'm sure it's all doable.

I should point out that the home of Brains is in Cardiff, Wales.

Prince Philip, when he visited, was impressed with the Welsh attitude to education

Having seen a large poster adorning the brewery's wall, saying "It's Brains you need!"

You can also get Brains **bleep**gots.

ETA: ROFLPMSLOL at the pathetic "censoring" filter which still fails on the same call girls' phone numbers week after week.

not found.JPG

Pie Serendipity wrote:

I should point out that t

Prince Philip, when he visited, was impressed with the Welsh attitude to education

Having seen a large poster adorning the brewery's wall, saying "It's Brains you need!"

You can also get

ETA: ROFLPMSLOL at the pathetic "censoring" filter which still fails on the same call girls' phone numbers week after week.

And to add insult to injury.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Nyx Karas wrote:

I'm totally up for selling my soul too.

I would be.

But apparently I do not possess one.

I have been told many times.

I get that too, but I think it's all lies. I'm perfectly pure and innocent. Nevermind the churches that burst into flames when I go near them.

Perrie Juran wrote:

not found.JPG

Pie Serendipity wrote:

I should point out that t

You can also get

And to add insult to injury.

That's even better!

It censors a syllable in the embedded link!

I am glad my name isn't the common shortened form of Richard

And that I don't live in an industrial garden town in North Lincolnshire.

Tremere Ember wrote:

Kristin Burner wrote:

Mewpers :matte-motes-bashful:

ya how much will you pay for someone to accept the bite request?

I will only guarantee i will accept the bite request once payment is made. Anything after that is outside the terms of the contract.

2500L seems like a nice number, theres a new collabor88 open that needs to fill some inventory slots for me.

How many souls do you need, i have a clone army that i can line up for you to, at 2500L a bite request acceptance.

Ha-ha...nope! He would be better off making alts of his own; he would save tons that way. Wow. People talk about Bloodlines being a Pyramid Scheme yet this sounds more like a scam artist to me. Stay away from this one…

Eureka!

Recently Rodvik said only 20% of new sign ups make it to 30 days in SL.

I now know where the other 80% go.

They were alts created by and for the Bloodsuckers!

Well maybe not the whole 80%.  A few of them are for the Phishers and Forum SpamBots.

I know where you can buy souls inworld.

You can also sell your souls there, but don´t ask me for how much I never did.

I only go there cause they have cool outfits and blood and lumens are cheaper...lol.

I don't know where you can buy them. But, make me a reasonable offer and you can bite me. I've never been all that interested in bloodlines, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance on the current worth of a soul.

It would probably be cheaper to just create alts and go about it that way. Whether or not it's permitted, I doubt anyone can prove you did, nor will they probably care. I can imagine, being the easier route, many opt for that.

On a different note, I too find the comments in the thread hilarious. I tend to find most threads around BL funny. Probably moreso when they aren't meant to be funny. My ignorance when it comes to technical knowledge of BL doesn't put a muzzle on my, sometimes misguided, sense of humor.

ETA: Hmm, I've never told someone they can bite me and actually mean it. That sounds pretty whoreish of me. Oh well, the offer still stands.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

I never played bloodlines, but as far as I understand their wiki you only get souls by biting other residents (when they accept your bite request).

Or having "Blood Dolls" in the "clan for that purpose.

The information I got suggests otherwise. A soul can only be taken once. A blood doll is not there to offer up it's soul, only blood.

ImaTest wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Or having "Blood Dolls" in the "clan for that purpose.

The information I got suggests otherwise. A soul can only be taken once. A blood doll is not there to offer up it's soul, only blood.

Shows how much I know (and don't want to know any more) about Bloodlines...lol.

My soul (and blood) is precious to me, so not offering mine up.