looking for R&B Hip Hop DJ and also a Host for Aug 15th 5-7 pm

maimoamimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi were planning a Sim Launch Party for Tennessee State University on August 15th 2013 from 5pm-7pm SL time.

Were looking for an energetic Host And DJ to bring a bit of FUN to the party. It's a PG/Moderate crowd so we need someone who can mind the p's and q's.

If interested please give us your rates and if you have a sample (eg. sound cloud) of your set or can invite me to listen live that would be great.  

This could turn into long term work if we find the right match, this could be a monthly or even weekly gig.

Contact

maimoamimo resident in world or respond to this thread.

thanx

Mai

Hi Maimoamimo.  My name is Devin (TomZappster Resident) and I have an interesting offer.  I need a job but I don't want money.  I just want somewhere I can put up a house.  I have 2 houses in storage and I used to do various jobs in exchange for a skybox site to put up one of them.  I have managed clubs, danced(go-go boy), hosted, hired staff, etc.  

I was working as a club manager and set up my home when one day I logged in and everything was gone.  My stuff was in my lost and found folder because the club owner couldn't pay the rent.  I got kind of used to having a place of my own.  SO I WILL WORK FOR SPACE.  It doesn't have to be huge, and I am a hard worker and good at getting guests to come to a party.  I have experience working for straight, gay, and/or vampire clubs and sims. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.