Seeking for help for the land

aradhel84

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello... I hate to bother anyone, but I'm at a loss and wondered if anyone might be able to assist me or possibly be able to offer any suggestions. My name is Aradhel, and my partner Franklyn d'Aguias (Frankie) and I have created a medieval/fantasy combat sim called Valinor ~Undying Lands~. We created the sim with a lot of love, thought, and creativity, but Frankie passed away in RL over the weekend and the future of the sim is uncertain. I wish that I could keep the sim, but I simply cannot do it alone, It breaks my heart to think that all the hard work we put into it may all go away. So, in the best of worlds, I'm hoping that someone might take a look at our sim and see the beauty we were trying to achieve and that he or she might consider taking over the sim. It would be great if the sim could be kept intact as a testament of Frankie's creativity and vision, but I believe that it could also serve as a good starting point for someone to take over. Would anyone might be interested in taking a look at the sim? Or if can offer any suggestions on how I might preserve my partner's vision, I would be equally appreciative. Sincere thanks... Aradhel (aradhel84 resident)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.