Sign in to follow this  

Week long decline in SLM sales?

I had 2-3 weeks of extremely low sales (down to about a third of my normal income this time of year). However last week picked up and was significantly better than normal. *shrugs* I guess over a month or two these things even out, so I'm expecting a fairly average summer sales.

My sales have actually risen in the last week by alot o.O There's lots of reason sales can go down sometimes though, holidays are usually slow and since it's nearing the end of summer I'd imagne lots of people are probably taking vacations with their families before Fall get's here :/ Just a theory tho <3

My sales are doing very well both marketplace and inworld. Great for summer. I think it depends a bit on what you sell. Clothes and avatar improvements seem to take a bigger hit in the summer. Houses and furnishings seem to be going strong from what I hear from others.

Yeah I sell guns and vehicles. Absolutely no sales for a few weeks now. Check out my store if you could help. Let me know if there's anything I could improve, or if you send me items I will contribute a percentage. I'm sure I can work with you.

It never fails that when I see a post/thread about a drop in MP sales, that is precisely when my sales have picked up.  (Not that I have a great volume to begin with.)  I think it has a lot to do with seasons/holidays; I sell a number of holiday items and those are what have been selling.