"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please contact Second Life support for.."

kangar Aya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to log on to second life on my normal account it comes up with an error box that says "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please contact Second Life support for assistance at secondlife.com/support..." this is my important account, and I have lots of L$ on there, as I had been saving, but I havent been on in a few months. Why can I not access my account, and how do I regain access, as I can't log on online either. When I try and log in online it says 'Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 10 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout.' And I cannot submit a support case because you have to log in to create one!

1 answer to this question

If you can log in here, you can create a support ticket. Just click HELP at the top of this page and then Contact Support.  When you do, explain that you are submitting from an alt account, providing all the information necessary to identify yourself.  Linden Lab will probably ask you for further proof of your identity as a security measure, because they want to be sure that you aren't trying to mess with someone else's account.

If your account is on hold, it is probably a temporary measure.  Linden Lab will do that if they are trying to account for some irregularity.  It's not necessarily an indication that you have done anything wrong.  They may simply be auditing accounts to look for some odd system behavior.  If you had been suspended or banned, you would have received an e-mail of explanation. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.