I'm Looking for a job!!!

BrianneReilly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI, Im looking for a job details will be posted below. I would like to be in something that is stable with a certain anout of money comming in each week.  i Do NOT want to be paid on tips because i have rent and things to pay and sometimes you dont even get paid   so anyways carrying on.

• i have a Doctors hud, I am willing to learn more and maybe be a nurse and make my way to a doctor. Im good at rp and working with little kids and familys

•I Love photography and am learning somethings new each day. I LOVE doing the scenerys pictures sometimes more then avatars here are some pics i took and edited

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99922638@N02/

****I am up for anything. I DON'T want to work in a club. I am a Teen/adult avi but in rl in 27.    here are some things i dont have experience in but would love to try out****

• Working as a land seller,   working as a waitress,  being a assistant to someone,  im pretty much open to anything EXCEPT working in a club of any kind

thank you so much! please Messace me In world @ Briannereilly resident

hello well I'm lookin for team players to play volleyball on either of my teams comes with a free hud and free outfit if you join. It may not be a full time job that makes quiet as much money as you like but for one day a week you make a easy $L100 so contact me in world if interested in talkin more evoluchun1981

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.