I am just a man

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wearing them can be fun. I stumbled onto them by buying a top with the appliers, then thinking WTH won't they work, like so many. Then it became a hunt to actually find the store, then the challenge of getting them to match my skin, then the fun of shopping for tops for them. Strangely enough, Lola's got me interested in building and making things. In someways Lola's led me to bigger things.

To be very honest with you, I wouldn't know a Lola breast if it hit me in the face...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

I don't look at a woman and wonder what type of breast is under her top (or showing on TT). Breasts are Breasts...I love the look no matter which one they use. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Tex Monday wrote:

To be very honest with you, I wouldn't know a Lola breast if it hit me in the face...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Breasts are Breasts...I love the look no matter which one they use. Doesn't make a difference to me.

I disagree.  Your post reminded me of an old joke:

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don't get some support here, people are going to think we're nuts!

Storm Clarence wrote:

I disagree.  Your post reminded me of an old joke:

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don't get some support here, people are going to think we're nuts!

Good point.....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

But, you don't see too many saggy boobs in SL. I was assuming (which is always a mistake on my part) that we were talking Lola vs System (?) breasts....

Lisette Seranno wrote:

Wearing them can be fun. I stumbled onto them by buying a top with the appliers, then thinking WTH won't they work, like so many. Then it became a hunt to actually find the store, then the challenge of getting them to match my skin, then the fun of shopping for tops for them. Strangely enough, Lola's got me interested in building and making things.
In someways Lola's led me to bigger things

/is disappointed no one took advantage of that opening.

Tex Monday wrote:

I don't look at a woman and wonder what type of breast is under her top (or showing on TT). Breasts are Breasts...I love the look no matter which one they use. Doesn't make a difference to me.

And that's why women like me love men like you.  "Love" as in the platonic meaning here...although men like you are the kind I personally love romantically as well..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.