The Breakfast Club!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!  I would like to make you aware of an event that has been going on now for over 2 years.  It is called the Breakfast Club! 

At Breakfast.png

Breakfast is Served 3.png

We meet once a week on Sunday at 8 AM SLT.  We go to a different place each week.

Breakfast is Served 2.png

bf17.png

We would really love to come to you place and have you host a breakfast.

O Breakfast 2.png

If you would like to host a breakfast please contact me, Hippie Bowman. By private message, or send me a notecard in world stating that you would like to host a breakfast, and I will put you on the list!

O Breakfast 3.png

Surf 6.png

Breakfast is served every Sunday morning at 8 AM SLT.  THe group is a great way to meet other people and to see different places!

Looking forward to seeing you at breafast!

Peace!

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I'm usually not up that early in the morning, but the times that I was and managed to make it there were great fun.

Maybe one day, I'll buy a new alarm clock and offer to host one... that, or just stay up all night... lol.

...Dres

YAY Dres!  I would love for you to host!  Let me know! 

Peace!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone!  Good morning and Happy Sunday!  Come and meet friends and find new ones at the Breakfast Club!  The Breakfast Club pulls up to Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport today at 8 AM and is hosted by Luke Flywalker! All are welcome! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baitoushan/56/32/62

Peace!

Peace!58ea3d3704246_LukeBreakfast.thumb.png.3a91a78d83896f48bfe02db48e111766.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.