How can I eliminate my skin eyebrows?

Monalisa Olivieri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

You can try adjusting the eyebrow sliders for the system hair (baldie, bald cap, eyebrow shaper) you are wearing.  If the baldie you are wearing is No Mod, use the Appearance menu to create a new system hair, and adjust that. However, the brows are actually painted on to most skins, and in all probability all you'll be able to do is raise and lower the eyebrows and alter the shape of them a bit.  This may, or may not, be enough to get them "under" the tattoo'd eyebrows.

If not, about all you can do is either

1) look for a skin with very thin, very pale, or no eyebrows.  Not too likely.

2) contact the tattoo maker, send her a photo of the problem, and ask if she will consider making a set of brows that will mask the skin eyebrows.  Don't be surprised if she quotes you a stiff price for a custom job.

3) wear bangs.

EDIT:  I thought of another thing to try.  Make your own tattoo!  All it has to be is a rectangle that matches your skin color and is sized to hide the brows.  Apply that, then Add the eyebrow tattoo.  If you are feeling adventurous, draw your own brows on the skin colored tattoo...then you will only have to wear that one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.