Several rentals available soon! These include Group amenities line no other place! Go to the Moon!

GreshamSeven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1. Bee Design One Bedroom facing the sunset, direct waterfront: 150 L per week with limited amenities which include access to group beach area and large pool and pool house.

2. Ohana Beach Cottage in hills with great view! All furnishings included plus amenity tier level B:  250 L. Per week. This is ready to move into now! Tier B includes Pool, beach, and small water craft. Great views!

3. Bee Design Teohupoo Tiki home with two bedrooms, large deck, rock grotto pool, direct oceanfront. This is immaculately furnished and ready to move in now! Amenities tier A for 499 L per week. Tier A includes all watercraft, including our Cigar 150 Yacht plus a sports car, variety of motorbikes, flying vehicles, and all other amenities. We will also host a meet and great each week with BBQ, cultural events and free orientation for new avatars.

4. Penthouse I: La Creme Luxury : "La Monique". Designer styling and palatial size, as hosts in this build one might feel quite comfortable hosting Baron Linden. If he doesn't accept, use this jet set place to have a party with your friends or treat your loved ones to one of the finest living SL has to offer. Tier A: Only  275 L for 48 hours or 899 L per week.  This remarkable build will be ready for you soon! Contact GreshamSeven or MoniqueSeven

5.  Penthouse I I: Black and White "Flamingo Penthouse" high class pad with landscaping. Large two bedroom with private pool, dinning, media room, entertainment ready upstairs terrace with upscale furnishings. Tier A amenities for 699 L per week Contact GreshamSeven or MoniqueSeven for availability.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.