money help

99spooner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

how do i earn money i dont have credit card and dont really have any experince doing anthing if there is anybody who has a place that needs no experince  and is hiring contact me also if anyone knows any schools that can help me learn more about sl contact me also i dont have any money

what is it you are looking to do here? get money for clothes and things like that?

there are tons of places on google that you can find tutorials on many things you can learn in second life if you are wanting to create things or whatever..

even in these forums and the archives..there are sections that can lead you to places in world..

i haven't been in very much..but when i wanted to learn something in an area i was interested in..google was my good friends..as well as the forum sections..

it's kind of hard to make money in sl unless you learn some skill in creating..be it an idea or content itself..

so time and patience in finding your niche is important..

you can search the blogs also for groups that have good locations for freebies  for clothes and things that ae very good content..you may want to search those as well..i'm sure someone will have some decent links for those..

For schools in SL I would suggest Builders Brewery.  They have classes on many aspects of SL building if you are interested in that, from beginners to more advanced.  They have a group you can join to receive a weekly schedule of classes and/or their classes are posted at the tp in spot to their school.

Teleport to Kuula sim for NCI's main location (an in-world volunteer helper organisation) or to Caledon OXbridge for another group.  The latter has an excellent walk-through display explaining most aspects of SL.  They both run free classes about SL on a regular basis - see the timetables they have posted at those locations.

Apart from the learning these groups - and others - will provide somewhere for you to practice building and have live helpers around almost all the time (world timezones permitting) to assist with any odd questions you may have.  Even if they can't give you the answers you want they will be able to point you in the right direction.

You should make your avatar look as good as you can. There are tons of freebies out there, or ask people whose 'look' you like, where they got things. (Almost all stores have one or two freebies as bait.)

You should also work on your textual appearance. Capitalize. Use punctuation. Put some thought into what you say.

Despite all of its visuals, SL is still a text based Universe. So, what you say and how you say it, can make a difference. 

If you want to work as a host(ess) - in G or R or X rated capacity - that could make a difference in being hired or being ignored.

If I still had a sim running, I would pay you 50L per hour - but then again maybe not; I might be called a slave owner.  ;)

• 4 months later...

You probably would have been better off starting a new thread about this. If you are missing Lindens someone may have hacked your account. If your password still works I recommend logging into your account at www.secondlife.com and change your password. Then you can click on Account->Transaction History. You should then be able to see just who your Lindens went to as long as it was within the last 30 days. If it was illegitiate I would immediately AR that person and contact support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.