logged out for cheating?

ynysmore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

was returned to my house from Linden Realms for cheating in the hunt then finally logged out completely and threatened with having my account stopped!  I 'd like to know why, when I hadn't been cheating.   All I was doing was running to try to evade the rock monsters and those grey faced stone things.  I didn't tp or fly.

Has nyone else had this happen and how can I avoid it if I go back and try to finish the game?

This has now been resolved.  My AO was causing the problem.

Thanks for help

3 answers to this question

ynysmore,

If you have more than one SL Account & they all have been active in Linden Realms & the 2nd or greater account does any of these things...

Rules for Linden Realms

Rules for Linden Realms gameplay:

•   Flying is not permitted in Linden Realms.
  •   Use of ‘bots’ or other automated software (internal or external) to enhance game play mechanics is not permitted.
  •   Use of any object, devices, HUDs, scripting, etc to enhance speed, movement and award collection rates is not permitted.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning:  If your account is discovered operating or performing any of the above, Linden Lab may suspend or terminate access to Linden Realms, your Second Life account, and any L$ acquired via illicit gameplay, may be assessed from the accounts involved.

You may be subject to additional scrutiny, especially if you have arrived at prize collection points faster because of previous game knowledge.

• Like 4

Thanks for the help. Apparently it was my AO that triggered the trouble when I began to run. When I turned off the AO I was able to finish the hunt successfully.

I did post the question on another thread but got no response so posted it here as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.