HUD climb on people's heads or kicks them

xPedriiN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ooops. Hope I didn't blow your cover. :smileyembarrassed:

@xPedriiN: Those kinds of things can be fun to do with friends IF they're OK with it. It's not advisable to just go up to a random stranger and climb onto their head, push them, or kick them. Some might see that as:

Assault

Most areas in Second Life are identified as Safe. Assault in Second Life means: shooting, pushing, or shoving another Resident in a Safe Area (see Global Standards below); creating or using scripted objects which singularly or persistently target another Resident in a manner which prevents their enjoyment of Second Life.

https://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php

Such things are easily available from SL Marketplace, and contrary to other users opinions, they are not exclusively for griefing. They're mostly just a bit of fun - it's an easy little toy.

SL Marketplace: 'Stand on head' Search

The trick via script is just llSetPos(<targetpos.x,targetpos.y,targetpos.z + 2.4); typically after running a sensor event. (Using LSL to write your own script will save you some money maybe, and provide valuable learning)

There are many found with just a simple search. Good luck. :)

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

I think there is a reason I asked this with an account that has a complete empty profile...

Speaking of blowing covers...  Was that a typo?

It is in fact a typo. IF I would ever do such **bleep**, I wouldn't be so naive to ask in the forum about it. Also I imagine it to be quite unfunny to annoy random people with tiny griefertools. It doesn't hit their hearts.

Also my avatars all get pretty names.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.