Help, I can't load people, can't leave the Sim, slow login, incomplete or slow rezzing.

Antonescu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At login, it takes 3 of the automated attempts to connect to region capabilities. Once connected, I can't load my friends list, can't IM someone from a profile I find in search, and all attempts, walking, riding a vehicle, teleporting, all fail and I crash. I can't connect to my home position at login, I get a notice that the region is not available and I end up in the same sim I am trapped in (Academy of Industry near New Babbage), but I know from being able to login other avatars and get around there that this isn't true. It is only happening with this account as far as I can tell. I am just trapped in that one sim and what does load in the sim is slow to appear or does not rez at all.

I have reinstalled the latest SL viewer, but this did not help either, I get the exact same behavior with this account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

_ Just resloved this question but I am leaving this up here with the answer I managed to get: Type in a new region name at login. Why this helped when using the 'home position' option did not, I do not know. But much thanks to Henri Godenot for suggesting this. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.