Sign in to follow this  
AliciaJRyan

Making friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To put it bluntly I am shy and cannot approach people so easily.  So what I am looking for is some loyal people to possibly become friends with and wanted to start here since many people use the forums.  I enjoy roleplaying, and shopping and exploring beach and nature sims.  I like to go horseback riding, surfing and dancing.  I am on secondlife at least a few hours everyday.  Anyone who may be interested just give me a shout.

Welcome to SL....

My suggestion, first, is not to be shy. This is SL...no one is going to attack you for saying hello..worst that will happen is they might yell and you and then you can mute them and never come back again.

As I may have said to many people, check the search function to find groups that share the same interests as you. SciFi, Music, Art, Movies..they're all out there. Find a group and join it..most are free. Then send out a group IM or send a message to the Moderator. Ask where people hang out..what they like to do, etc. I'm sure you can meet a few people that way.

Good luck..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.