It was not a lindens it was a hacker

sara0long Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This report from my last blog.:matte-motes-big-grin:

It was not a linden It was a hacker he was try to get are sim we found him and report him he was going take are sim  his name is  he was using a hacker hud watch him for him he be your friend take over you group. He has some kind of Nazi group or something.

Oh thank you all for help me I know lots about sl now I learned it was a ghost scrip.

3 answers to this question

hum Sara, im not sure to understand well who you think you are talking to here...

There is no LL employees here, but only residents like you, who help other residents.

maybe you should better give this kind of informations to LL via a report or support case.

On top, its aggaisnt the TOS to name here other residents no matter they are hackers are not (well TOS are TOS). so i advice you to delete the name in your post before you get a sanction for this (edit your post from the "option" button at the top right of your post)

That said, well, im afraid we wont be able to say something that will help you except ban this person from your land, mute and block and you still can give the info with his name if you want to warn pp via group notices, in every group you are allowed to send notice.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.