Wanted Rigger for Mesh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to hire a mesh rigger, I would prefer that you rig in Blender with Avastar that way we can swap blend files and save you and I a lot of work. I require extremely well done rigs and anything that tears or stretches in the wrong places will be unacceptable... I am easy to work with but I will not sell poor quality. I need someone that can pay attention to their work and not mess up face materials, rotation of mesh or linked parts of mesh etc..

Being able to make UV's, AO's and "Alpha Helpers" and possibly solidify or make inside faces would be a plus.

I would like someone that is reasonably priced (they less you charge the more work I can give you) and or someone willing to take a commission on sales. (commission negotiable )

I would prefer someone that is willing to rig exclusively for me ( I know with such high demand for riggers this is a dream)

The reason behind wanting someone that is exclusive is so that I don't have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for a rig while another store puts out 6 new items. (for example)

I make almost all my clothing in Marvouls Designer, I do try my best to get the Verts, ploys etc... as low as I can, I also sometimes I add things to the clothing in blender so it is a mix of mesh.

If interested I would like to see examples of your work and or names of ppl I can contact for references, if any of that is not doable then I would give you one "trail" rig and see how things go from there.

It should be understood upfront that any files passed to you I still hold IP rights to and that you may not give out FP etc... blah blah blah.

I would also entertain a partnership in the store as well.

Please contact

Jessicaann Wrigglesworth in world with a IM and a NC please (I don't always get my IM's and offline emails for some very odd reason I don't know)

P.S. if this post sounded harsh I sorry, I am easy to work with and get along with and will try my best to work around any problems that may come up ... just a little upset tonight is all   

Theres no secret to rigging.. Purchase avastar and watch gaia's tutorials, ask a couple of questions.. Rigging takes maybe an hour at tops with complex mesh. You'll save yourself a lot of money and time in the long run by doing it yourself.

I also took a look at a couple of your demos to see if I'd be interested in helping you out, because you said you were  trying to make things as low poly as you can and I realy support that. Er.. They're nowhere enar close to low-poly and it might be behind the fact you're using an autocad based clothing designing program. You should import it and clean it in blender before importing it inworld, Having low poly and consistent clothin would make the rigging and weighting process much easier especial if your out sourcing it. I would not enjoy rigging your things because of the inconsistent distribution of polygons 

asdas.JPG

I highlighted parts of the arm because at the bicep you have a random strip of TONS of polygons, Then down the arm they become inconsistent. Mid body they go from high poly to low poly and then a strip of low poly popping back to high.

Now I am not trying to be harsh, just giving you feedback on your mesh. It needs some work before I would go about trying to pump it out as fast as possible and having someone rig it so you can just keep pumping them out. I recommend learning to reduce your polygons, IE your wrinkles can EASILY be done with a texture, they aren't drastic enough to need those polygons there oreven that many! Especially at the wrist, You can have that shape easily without all the polygons you have. 
This is not a good game model, Please work to improve it! 

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.